FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Second Movie

<<

MarsUltor

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Posts: 472

Joined: July 4th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Location: Istanbul/Turkey

Gender: Male

Post July 18th, 2017, 8:14 am

Second Movie

First of all, I request a subsection of second movie under Harry Potter films section.

There is nearly zero topic for the upcoming movie, so let's discuss it here.

1) Jude Law as Albus Dumbledore?

2) If it is possible to see child Tom Riddle?

3) What's the role of Newt and his friends in the war against Grindelwald?

4) How will Grindelwald escape? And what will he do?

5) Who is Leta Lestrange and what was the relation between her and Newt?

6) Will we see more magical creatures and that cute Niffler and Pickett?
<<

GellertGPhoenix

User avatar

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Posts: 1322

Joined: March 20th, 2016, 11:24 pm

Gender: Non-Binary

Post August 4th, 2017, 5:05 am

Re: Second Movie

MarsUltor wrote:First of all, I request a subsection of second movie under Harry Potter films section.

There is nearly zero topic for the upcoming movie, so let's discuss it here.

1) Jude Law as Albus Dumbledore?

YES.

MarsUltor wrote:2) If it is possible to see child Tom Riddle?

More than. Dumbledore would have been teaching Tom Riddle at around this time, and if we are to be seeing him, then there is a very good chance of it.

MarsUltor wrote:3) What's the role of Newt and his friends in the war against Grindelwald?
I believe that Newt and his beasts will be playing a less significant role in the movies to come, but I suspect they will still be present.

MarsUltor wrote:4) How will Grindelwald escape? And what will he do?
There are any number of ways he could escape. He also has many followers, you might remember. Even if he couldn't escape on his own (Which I'm sure he could) he would easily have support. After he escapes? Get the Elder wand back first, probably. Then, if he knows that Credence is still alive, he would probably look for him.

MarsUltor wrote:5) Who is Leta Lestrange and what was the relation between her and Newt?
Presumably related to Rabastan Lestrange, Bellatrix's husband

MarsUltor wrote:6) Will we see more magical creatures and that cute Niffler and Pickett?

Likely. We have yet to see many of the creatures in his book.
Image
Image
Image
(he/she/they)
<<

MarsUltor

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Posts: 472

Joined: July 4th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Location: Istanbul/Turkey

Gender: Male

Post August 4th, 2017, 8:32 am

Re: Second Movie

P.S. Bellatrix is married with Rodolphus Lestrange. Rabastan is her brother-in-law.
<<

Pensieve Seeker

Squib
Squib

Posts: 80

Joined: February 10th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Gender: Female

Post August 6th, 2017, 8:37 pm

Re: Second Movie

The following plot details were released by Warner Bros. about the second installment, which kicks off in spring 1927.


https://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-pott ... ng-108019/

Unless there's a scene of baby Tom Marvolo Riddle, he won't be in the movie.
<<

MarsUltor

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Posts: 472

Joined: July 4th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Location: Istanbul/Turkey

Gender: Male

Post August 8th, 2017, 8:07 am

Re: Second Movie

Oops, yes. I didn't specify that question. We know that Fantastic Beasts will be 5 movies in total and the last one will take place in 1945. Now, can we see child Voldemort again? Because we know that he was in Hogwarts. He opened the Chamber of Secrets in 1943 and created his first horcrux also
<<

Pensieve Seeker

Squib
Squib

Posts: 80

Joined: February 10th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Gender: Female

Post August 9th, 2017, 2:52 am

Re: Second Movie

MarsUltor wrote:Oops, yes. I didn't specify that question. We know that Fantastic Beasts will be 5 movies in total and the last one will take place in 1945. Now, can we see child Voldemort again? Because we know that he was in Hogwarts. He opened the Chamber of Secrets in 1943 and created his first horcrux also


I suspect Dumbledore will mention the visit he had with him at the orphanage in the 3rd movie (the hingepin of the series).

Return to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest