FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Credence Becomes Adopted Son of Newt and Tina?

<<

CatyLied

Muggle
Muggle

Post April 1st, 2017, 11:52 pm

Credence Becomes Adopted Son of Newt and Tina?

Hello! I love the Harry Potter books and am now enjoying all the fun speculation when it comes to Fantastic Beasts and where to find them (thank you J.K. Rowling!).

I think the new film is brilliant and I've been watching it often now that it's out on download. I know Tina and Newt have one child. I was wondering what people think of Credence being adopted by Newt and Tina?

I know David Yates said a scene cut from the movie was Credence going on a boat (presumably with Newt) at the very end. My thinking of this speculation came from Newt telling Credence that he and Tina would take care of him while down in the subway tunnel.

Just curious of your thoughts.
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post April 2nd, 2017, 2:48 pm

Re: Credence Becomes Adopted Son of Newt and Tina?

CatyLied wrote:Hello! I love the Harry Potter books and am now enjoying all the fun speculation when it comes to Fantastic Beasts and where to find them (thank you J.K. Rowling!).

I think the new film is brilliant and I've been watching it often now that it's out on download. I know Tina and Newt have one child. I was wondering what people think of Credence being adopted by Newt and Tina?

I know David Yates said a scene cut from the movie was Credence going on a boat (presumably with Newt) at the very end. My thinking of this speculation came from Newt telling Credence that he and Tina would take care of him while down in the subway tunnel.

Just curious of your thoughts.

This belongs in the Fantastic Beasts section, but in any case; Yeah, I think that's possible. I'm also a large fan of the movie. Personally though, I don't think Grindelwald's done with Credence just yet. Welcome to the Forums by the way.
(he/she/they)
<<

GinChaser

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post April 19th, 2017, 6:56 am

Re: Credence Becomes Adopted Son of Newt and Tina?

My thoughts are....

That sumbitch dead.

Wand: 12 1/2 " / Hazel/ Dragon Heartstring/ Surprisingly Swishy

Patronus: Horse(Dun in colouring)

Thanks dryad, you fantastic fish, you.

Return to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them