FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ginny's side of the story

<<

kingirl89

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post February 16th, 2016, 12:22 pm

Ginny's side of the story

Would anyone ever read a story about Ginny and the diary.
Harry before Hogwarts. I read on Pottermore the magic starts at the age of seven.
A story about a Slytherin from their point of view. From when they get sorted into the house.
Facebook
Harry Potter
Book Series
People also like Twilight, Harry Potter (film series) and other books.
<<

The Fifth Marauder

Auror
Auror

Post February 16th, 2016, 12:23 pm

Re: Ginny's side of the story

I think a CoS story from Ginnys POV would be great. A real look at how she became possessed. Would learn a lot about Voldemort too.
<<

dreamer_x

Tenth Doctor's Best Companion
Tenth Doctor's Best Companion

Post February 16th, 2016, 12:26 pm

I don't think we really need a story about Harry before Hogwarts. We get some information in PS, and I don't think it'd be that good a story to be honest.

CoS from Ginny's PoV would be interesting though.
<<

Willow606

Squib
Squib

Post August 17th, 2016, 8:03 pm

I definitely would love to read a CoS from Ginny's PoV!

I agree that we get a good look at Harry before school in PS.

As for a Slytherin before they're put into their house I don't think it's really that different before any student gets put into their house.
<<

Grrarrggh

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post August 17th, 2016, 11:56 pm

That might make me like Ginny and the Weasleys even less to read it from herP POV.....
<<

kingirl89

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post August 16th, 2017, 12:33 pm

I think there was a rumour once that there was going to be a play of Harry's life before Hogwarts.

Hey Ginny was a background character in the first four books, you might like her more and she was younger than books 5-7 Ginny.

An 11 year old will have a different behaviour than 14-16 year old. She was puberty Ginny in books 5-7.

Why do you hate the Weasleys?
Molly & Arthur - background characters. Molly was just a bossy, but caring mother. Arthur was fascinated with the Muggle world oh and the word Muggle has been around since the 1920s and used to mean "dim".
Bill - background character.
Charlie - background character.
Percy - background character.
Fred and George - Similar to Ginny background characters in books 1-3 but then the joke shop popped up in book 4. What they were doing wasn't hurting anyone. Seriously this is a world of re-growing bones with potions. Their prank of giving Ron an acid pop well why are they legally sold? Fred and George didn't invent them.
Ron - one of the trio.
Facebook
Harry Potter
Book Series
People also like Twilight, Harry Potter (film series) and other books.
<<

MarsUltor

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Post August 16th, 2017, 9:02 pm

I'd love to and also I read some really great fanfictions depicting Ginny's first year, also later years.
<<

Lupine

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 26th, 2017, 8:15 pm

Ginny is very anonymous until around the fifth book so the reader doesn't know much about her earlier years, meaning that it would be very interesting to see how much the diary did affect her and what sort of things she was writing about in it.

I wouldn't really care for hearing about Harry's life before Hogwarts since it's outside of the Wizarding World. It wouldn't feel the same.

I'd be quite interested in a story from a Slytherin's point of view because they do seem quite misunderstood. They're labelled evil as soon as they're put in the house without actually doing anything, which could actually lead them into such behaviour. How would they feel about this?
<<

MarsUltor

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Post September 5th, 2017, 9:11 am

I don't agree about Slyhterins being misunderstood.

All important/partially important Slyhterin characters (only except Horace Slughorn) were either evil or evil in the past.

Other Slyhterins are again either evil or neutral. Neutral stance in the final war is not enough to make them misunderstood for me.

Return to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets