<<

sugh

Squib
Squib

Post June 19th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Destiny

I couldn't find a thread, so I'm guessing that's my go sign

Destiny -
Players take on the role of a Guardian, defenders of Earth's last safe city as they wield a power called Light to protect the City from different alien races. Guardians are tasked with reviving a celestial being called the Traveler, while journeying to different planets to investigate and destroy the alien threats before humanity is completely wiped out. Since launch, Bungie has released three expansion packs furthering the story, adding new content and missions, and new PvP modes. And one upcoming.

The 4 expansion packs (in order) are:
    The Dark Below
    House of Wolves
    The Taken King
    Rise of Iron (soon to be released)

Rank up with factions, such as the Vanguard and Crucible to gain rewards, by gaining reputation. Choose your own allegiance - Dead Orbit, Future War Cult or New Monarchy to get allegiance based rewards.

I could go on and on about this game, but I'll stop there. I love this game and I'm so damn excited for Rise of Iron, does anyone else play this game?
<<

The Fifth Marauder

Auror
Auror

Post June 20th, 2016, 9:22 am

Re: Destiny

I played the BETA and it didn't really do that much for me. Had friends who bought it and didn't really give great recommendations. It's a shame, I was really looking forward to it at the time. Graphics were really impressive though I thought.
<<

sugh

Squib
Squib

Post June 21st, 2016, 3:55 pm

Year 1 Destiny was pretty shocking, I'm not going to lie. Its story line and weapons were definitely not developed enough and needed to be worked on a bit more. But almost 2 years later and the game has really pulled through. The raids, strikes, DLCs and everything are extremely fascinating and great. And I'm really hoping Rise of Iron stays up to that standard.
<<

Ritayoung

Muggle
Muggle

Post October 21st, 2017, 1:02 pm

Its been 1 year I am off to playing Destiny 2 and still feeling great for having such a nice invention in the gaming industry. Destiny 2 is an Online-only Multiplayer first-person shooter video game whose Beta version is quite interesting one provides thrilling effect in playing game along with friends after Buying the Cd keys from the official site like Instant-gaming, CDkeys, Amazon etc.
Last edited by Ritayoung on November 20th, 2017, 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Rackers

Muggle
Muggle

Post November 1st, 2017, 12:57 pm

I've been playinf D2 on PC for the last few days and I have to say I'm hooked. The game is pretty solid and it looks and plays nicely.
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Post December 27th, 2017, 12:39 am

I love Destiny 2. If anyone plays on ps4, PM me and ill send my ps4 gametag!

Return to Video Games