FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stalker thread

<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post March 20th, 2017, 5:24 am

Stalker thread

I remember back in seventh grade my English teacher gave us this assignment where we had to stalk a classmate and find out as much as we could about them. We would write it down presuming it was appropriate, and then that person would read it aloud to the class and guess who had written it.

I think it would be fun to do something similar here, but instead in reverse- We have people sign up... say 5-10+... and then each person will choose someone else to stalk. When they have gathered their information, they will list their findings- say, likes, dislikes, and other random and harmless facts about the person they looked into; without mentioning the user's name. Then everyone else has to guess who the facts are referring to; i.e. guess who was being stalked. Any takers? It helps if users have been here for a while; or at least have made a significant number of posts to go off of. Note that all "stalking" should be done on the forums, no where else. :)
Last edited by GellertGPhoenix on September 4th, 2017, 1:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
(he/she/they)
<<

dryad

la belle dame sans merci
la belle dame sans merci

Post March 20th, 2017, 6:14 am

Re: Stalker thread

Interesting idea, but you might want to clarify that all the "stalking" should be done on the forums, not off site. Like any old posts can be fair game, but don't go trying to look for a blog someone hasn't explicitly shared on here, etc.
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post March 20th, 2017, 11:32 pm

dryad wrote:Interesting idea, but you might want to clarify that all the "stalking" should be done on the forums, not off site. Like any old posts can be fair game, but don't go trying to look for a blog someone hasn't explicitly shared on here, etc.

All good now?
(he/she/they)
<<

Monox D. I-Fly

Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Post August 26th, 2017, 5:08 am

I am in!
The Most Legendary Anti-Hero in Literature History
<<

Haley

Haley
Haley

Post November 14th, 2017, 3:42 am

Legalized stalking, lol? I'm in, lol. :)

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.

Return to Forum Games