<<

FrostedViking

Muggle
Muggle

Post January 3rd, 2016, 11:22 pm

Re: Profiles

My Profile

Name: Theodore "Theo" Meadows
Origins: Ancient and Noble House of Meadows, Pureblood 5th generation.
Wand: Yew, 14 inches and phoenix feather
House: Slytherin
Distinguishable features: High cheek bones and wavy brown hair. Has one ear piercing in his left ear and is relatively tall for his age.
Other: His family was a neutral family throughout the tyranny of Lord Voldemort and when he turns 17 he will hold a seat in the Wizengamot. His favorite candy is the chocolate frog and hates to duel.
<<

Lucy Weasley

Squib
Squib

Post March 21st, 2016, 2:09 am

Name: Lilith "Lillie" Roisin Moon
Birthday: 7 October 1979
Species: Human
Blood Type: Half-blood
House: Hufflepuff
Wand: 13 inches, holly with unicorn hair.
Wealth: middle class
Pet: cat with black, white, and brown patches.
Favorite class: charms
Quidditch position: Chaser
Patronus: cat
Appearance: very tall and thin with dark curly hair to her butt. She has blue eyes with a charming smile.
Traits: very easy going, friendly, and loyal to her friends. She's known to make friends outside of Hufflepuff. Is known to try to get out of taking exams for bizarre reasons.
Family: Polonius Moon (pureblood) and Maria Nathanson (muggle born witch). Cousin is a quidditch player in New Zealand.
Likes: Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, doing her homework, and has a small crush on Professor Flitwick.
Dislikes: Exams/tests, History of Magic, and chocolate frogs.
History: She grew up in a happy home with her parents in Dublin. She makes friends with the girls from around her home and was originally called dull by some girls that didn’t really like her. She has a rather wild imagination that got her mother into some trouble at the ministry when she was still fairly young.

Name: Claudia "Clara" Roseline Runcorn
Birthday: 31 January 1980
Blood Type: Pureblood
Wand: blackthorn and dragon heartstring 11 and a half inches.
Wealth: rich
Pet: a tawny brown owl named Mia
Favorite class: Ancient Runes
Quidditch position: not applicable, she doesn’t really like sport.
Patronus: silver back wolf
Appearance: Short and stout with dark brown hair to mid back, grey blue eyes underneath glasses. Isn't really the smiling type.
Traits: Serious and sarcastic nature. Not very outgoing and a very bookish type. Usually a loner and has to be drug into messes made by her friends.
Family: parents, Albert Runcorn (pureblood) and Cressida Rosier (pureblood), Bertie (albert Jr.) 8
Likes: History of Magic, reading ahead, being alone, and sneaking into the kitchens.
Dislikes: Hermione Granger, cliques, transfiguration.
History: She grew up in a family of pureblood supremacists in Liverpool and her mother is the daughter of a death eater, so she grew up knowing her place in society. Her family is well known around in the wizarding world. Her mother taught her everything to know about being a pureblood including important families and how to make their family look good. She knew Draco, Theodore, and all other death eater and pureblood families since childhood.

Name: Morag MacDougal
Birthday: August 13 1980
Blood Type: Pureblood
House: Ravenclaw
Wand: ebony with kelpie hair 12 inches.
Wealth: rich
Pet: a barn owl
Favorite class: transfiguration
Quidditch position: seeker
patronus: A snowy owl
Appearance: average height with short red hair (sits on her shoulders) and pale green eyes.
Traits: tends to be in control the most, likes to be right, and doesn't like to be treated like a child.
Family: Siblings, Isobel MacDougal (13), Katrina MacDougal (15), Ian MacDougal (17). Parents, Bernadette Macmillian and Hamish MacDougal
Likes: pureblood balls, care of magical creatures, quidditch.
Dislikes: potions, being called a Weasley (because of the hair color), frogs
History: Morag grew up in the Scottish highlands and supports the Pride of Portree quidditch team, always wanting to play seeker for the team. Much to her dismay, she couldn’t play right away when she was allowed because Cho already had the position. Morag often has rotten luck, she once wanted a white owl for Hogwarts but got a barn owl instead. She is a pureblood witch from not afraid of becoming friends with the muggles. Being the youngest daughter of four she often goes unnoticed which is fine by her.

Name: Paige Oswald
Birthday: August 9 1979
Blood Type: half blood
Wand: Hornbeam Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Wealth: middle class
Pet: Burrowing owl
Favorite class: charms
Quidditch position: n/a
patronus: unicorn
Appearance: short and stout with dark red hair just a little past shoulders. She likes vintage clothes that she wears under her robes and blending in with the muggles.
Traits: smart that learns fairly quickly, traditional, and hardworking.
Family: Jenna and Matt Oswald with an older sister named Lillian.
Likes: being creative, reading, and being with her friends.
Dislikes: potions, being picked on, loud places.
History: She grew up in a nice home in Yorkshire to a muggle father and witch mother. She started to use her magic at a young age and had to be kept an eye on by her mother. She is the year above Harry Potter and makes friends with the people in her house if they are younger or older.
<<

SkyBadger

Muggle
Muggle

Post June 9th, 2016, 5:56 am

Name: Sky
Hair color: currently teal, but constantly changing
Eye color: Blue
Bloodline: Half-Blood (Mum's the witch)
Wand: 11 inches, dragon heartstring (no idea why such a powerful core chose me)
Pet: Helena (tabby cat)
Pros: Kindhearted, loves helping others, accepting of others
Cons: Insecure, emotional, awkward, clumsy, is probably forgetting some important detail, also never on time
<<

MetallicInferno

Muggle
Muggle

Post June 17th, 2016, 2:21 am

Name: Elisabetta Domenici

Birthday: July 18

Blood Type: Pure Blood

Wand: Hazel, dragon heartstring, 12 3/4 inches

Wealth: Upper middle class

Pet: Eagle owl named Morgana

Favorite classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Ancient Runes

Least favorite classes: Potions, Herbology, Divination

Quidditch position: Prefers watching rather than playing

Patronus: Great white shark

Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, 5'6"; Short, even white teeth; Smooth, tanned skin; can usually be found in T-shirts and jeans when not in uniform. Keeps hair either in a ponytail or a French braid. Ears are pierced, simple gold earrings are her favorites.

Traits: Easy-going, enjoys being around people unless she feels as though she's being taken advantage of, loves to read, enjoys a bit of harmless flirting every now and then, ambitious, can be a bit too eager to please at times

Family: Richard (38) and Sarah (36); no brothers or sisters

Likes: People, books, flying, Quidditch, Exploding Snap, Gobstones, thunderstorms

Dislikes: Sunlight, Potions, banshees, Herbology, flobberworms

History: Elisabetta hails from a very old, established wizarding family. An only child, her parents lavished her with attention, but they never spoiled her; instead, they preferred to teach her about the value of money and the responsibilities that come with having it.

Elisabetta has always known that she was a witch, having heard her parents tell her everything they could about the wizarding world. As a result, by the time her first night at Hogwarts rolled around, she already knew what to expect as far as the Sorting was concerned. What she did not expect, however, was that she would be placed into Slytherin; she had expected that she would be Sorted into Gryffindor, which is where both of her parents had been placed. Although surprised, Elisabetta accepted her Sorting without question--after all the Sorting Hat knew her better than she knew herself, right?
<<

LibrarianInTraining

Squib
Squib

Post July 15th, 2016, 3:34 am

So a friend of mine and I went through pottermore together and looked a the original forty only to find one character short. We made our own versions of this character (Runcorn) and gave her a bio.

Name: Alexandra Mae Runcorn (previously Rachael)
Birthday: 1 August
Blood Type: Pure Blood
Wand: 11 and a quarter inches long, blackthorn, unicorn hair.
Wealth: Upper middle-class/lower upper-class
Pet: Barn owl named Dilys
Favorite classes: Ancient Runes, Charms
Least favorite classes: arthimacy, flying
Quidditch position: Prefers watching rather than playing
Patronus: red panda
Appearance: Dark brown hair (almost black), blue eyes, 5'4"; Short, wears glasses, has some freckles, stout. She doesn’t normally venture into muggle clothing, but when she does it’s vintage from the 40s.
Traits: Easy-going, loves to read and self teaches herself history of magic, loner, kind of mysterious, and quiet.
Family: Albert and Isadora Runcorn. Little brother named Alfie and a family cat named Athena.
Likes: history, books, people who are easy to talk to, brownies.
Dislikes: her old friends, being annoyed, being taken advantage of.

History: Alexandra hails from an established wizarding family but not considered pureblood for a long time (her mother is a half-blood). She knew that she was a witch and expected to be in Hufflepuff like her great great great grandmother Dilys Derwent. Or Slytherin like her father
She used to be friends with the muggles from her street in Liverpool, but since she done magic, they ostracized her and turned any new kids against her. She is used to being alone and has only made two new friends at Hogwarts. One is a girl from Hufflepuff Lila Moon and Padma Patil from Ravenclaw. Alexandra has become friends with Theodore Nott and went with him to the Yule Ball in the fourth year and he has a crush on her that she doesn't know about.
<<

Morgorah

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 3rd, 2016, 12:16 am

Hi guys *waves*

Name: Morgorah Burrows

Wand: Laurel, Dragon heartstring core,12 ½"

I started Hogwarts in 1999 and honestly I was petrified, even though the war was over and the castle rebuilt!

I was raised in the Muggle world and I only had a little bit of knowledge of the Wizarding World from my 90 year old Nana and at first I thought the stories she told me about witches and wizards and magic and Hogwarts were all made up! On my 5th birthday however she sat me down and showed me her wand and told me the truth. 6 years later I got my own acceptance letter.

I had no idea what to expect since the whole Wizarding world was still recovering from all the events from the previous year, but after I got over the inital fear I realised that Hogwarts was awesome. I made some amazing friends and have so many incredible memories of my Hogwarts years. (Probably most memorable would be our midnight feasts we snuck into our dorms from the kitchens :D)

My claim to fame: In my first year Harry Potter and pretty much everyone else in his year returned to finish thier NEWTS. I was practicing Charms in the courtyard one afternoon and Harry complimented my wandwork!!

I now work for Gringotts and have a 2 year old son named Arthur :)
<<

DanPot

First Year
First Year

Post September 7th, 2016, 7:10 pm

Name: PIddlepoo Jumper

Wand: Phoenix feather, Grindlestick wood, 10"

Background:
Mother - Middlestew Winker, famous for inventing the Toiletus Wipus spell so we don't have to use our hands when we go.
Father - Clem Kadoodlemugger, Muggle, magician famous for making England "disappear" in his magic act.

Pet: Stomperous, a rhinotroll (half rhinofairy, half troll) actually capable of stomping out Fiend Fyre, the only creature known to be able to do it. Stomperous weighs 2 tons and can fly with tiny fairy wings.

Abilities: I make a really delicious grindylow stew; also I can cast Levicorpus spell at multiple targets within a 50 foot radius.

Just put me to work and I'll destroy dark wizards left and right!
Image The HarHerRon Flower
<<

Deitus

Seventh Year
Seventh Year

Post September 12th, 2016, 9:07 pm

There are quite a few roleplay characters posted here, however I never see an active RP in the forums. Do you guys prefer to do these in pm? If not how does it usually work?
<<

annairby

Muggle
Muggle

Post March 30th, 2017, 5:19 am

She is very Swift.
Previous

Return to Roleplaying