FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Defending Ravenclaw House (Ravenclaw Pride)

<<

Mini Hagrid

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 2nd, 2017, 6:14 am

Defending Ravenclaw House (Ravenclaw Pride)

Hi Guys,
Well after defending Hufflepuff I thought it was time to move on to Ravenclaw. Being a Ravenclaw myself I found it appalling that no one have done this before. Let me know if there are any traits or great examples that I just plain forgot or left out. After stalking this forum for a year or so I have realized that you guys are pretty darn smart. So let me know what you think.

Here is the defense of Ravenclaw House.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4eLqQ8kn90
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post August 4th, 2017, 4:36 am

Re: Defending Ravenclaw House (Ravenclaw Pride)

Mini Hagrid wrote:Hi Guys,
Well after defending Hufflepuff I thought it was time to move on to Ravenclaw. Being a Ravenclaw myself I found it appalling that no one have done this before. Let me know if there are any traits or great examples that I just plain forgot or left out. After stalking this forum for a year or so I have realized that you guys are pretty darn smart. So let me know what you think.

Here is the defense of Ravenclaw House.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4eLqQ8kn90

I think Ravenclaws would be extremely boring to hang out with, actually, especially that Beard vs Geek guy. :lol:

Honestly I've definitely had those conversations with people before but my arguing partner happens to be more of a Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs can be extremely stubborn.

What's more fun than watching two professors have a wits match? There was one guy in my class last year, very smart, very argumentative, he was always taking up half an hour in a heated intelligent debate with the teacher or guest speaker or whoever. Real amusing, but I pity the teachers. Honestly though, I would peg him for a Slytherin.

I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore, but I'm really more of a Gryffindor. Just one of the smart ones, because you can be both brawney and brainy. :lol:
(he/she/they)
<<

MarsUltor

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Post August 4th, 2017, 8:56 am

I think you can find a person you like in any of the houses. You can think Ravenclaws are boring but Luna Lovegood is the opposite of boring.
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post August 4th, 2017, 3:48 pm

MarsUltor wrote:I think you can find a person you like in any of the houses. You can think Ravenclaws are boring but Luna Lovegood is the opposite of boring.

I was joking man. Of course I don't think Ravenclaws are boring.
(he/she/they)
<<

Helena Ravenclaw II

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 13th, 2017, 1:52 pm

The Ravenclaw is the most exciting house to be honest. You can find clever, eccentric, different people. Everyone could hang out with a Ravenclaw since the house belongs to people from different backgrounds, styles and interests. They are open-minded and can provide a wide range of knowledge, discussions and fun things. Not to mention they can help you with homework. :love:
<<

Mini Hagrid

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 30th, 2017, 1:22 pm

MarsUltor wrote:I think you can find a person you like in any of the houses. You can think Ravenclaws are boring but Luna Lovegood is the opposite of boring.

So true.

-- August 30th, 2017, 6:23 am --

Helena Ravenclaw II wrote:The Ravenclaw is the most exciting house to be honest. You can find clever, eccentric, different people. Everyone could hang out with a Ravenclaw since the house belongs to people from different backgrounds, styles and interests. They are open-minded and can provide a wide range of knowledge, discussions and fun things. Not to mention they can help you with homework. :love:

And yet, not a lot of students in the other houses ever go over to a Ravenclaw and ask for help with their homework.... mmmm . :)
<<

ShayLuna

Muggle
Muggle

Post September 3rd, 2017, 6:47 am

As a Ravenclaw myself, I can totally understand where people would misjudge those who are in this house. I did, I will admit. When I first joined Pottermore, I was sorted into Gryffindor and left it at that for a few years. It wasn't until recently that I deleted that account and re-sorted myself. I found I actually belong to Ravenclaw, which I was not anticipating. After reading the description of the house, I found that I felt more at home here than anywhere else. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff get dismissed so easily, but they are so crucial. I cannot speak for Hufflepuff, although I suspect my spouse to belong to that house, but Ravenclaws are so important. Luna was a character I immediately bonded with, and it turns out there is a reason for that. I wont bore you with my life story, but I would love nothing more than to jump on here and fight for my fellow Ravenclaws! We are valuable and we belong! :)

Return to The Great Hall