FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello from New Mexico!

<<

roxred

User avatar

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 3

Joined: September 13th, 2017, 12:44 am

Gender: Female

Post September 13th, 2017, 12:54 am

Hello from New Mexico!

Hello there! I'm Alyx, a proud Slytherin. I just discovered these forums today and am hoping to make some friendly connections. Please say hello! I am very friendly and love chatting :)
<<

ferfykins

First Year
First Year

Posts: 121

Joined: September 3rd, 2017, 3:47 pm

Gender: Male

Post September 13th, 2017, 1:04 am

Re: Hello from New Mexico!

roxred wrote:Hello there! I'm Alyx, a proud Slytherin. I just discovered these forums today and am hoping to make some friendly connections. Please say hello! I am very friendly and love chatting :)


Welcome!! I heard mexico got hit by a earthquake :O
So do you play any computer games? like WoW, LoL, etc?
<<

curiosity

User avatar

Alchemist
Alchemist

Posts: 30353

Joined: November 1st, 2007, 3:52 am

Location: Pigfarts

Gender: Male

Post September 13th, 2017, 7:32 am

Re: Hello from New Mexico!

Welcome to the forums.
Image
<<

roxred

User avatar

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 3

Joined: September 13th, 2017, 12:44 am

Gender: Female

Post September 16th, 2017, 4:55 am

Re: Hello from New Mexico!

ferfykins wrote:
roxred wrote:Hello there! I'm Alyx, a proud Slytherin. I just discovered these forums today and am hoping to make some friendly connections. Please say hello! I am very friendly and love chatting :)


Welcome!! I heard mexico got hit by a earthquake :O
So do you play any computer games? like WoW, LoL, etc?



Thank you for the welcome! I'm not sure about Mexico, I'm in New Mexico haha state in the U.S. :)

I have wanted to get into WoW for a long while now. I've been super curious about it! I don't know what LoL is.. what is that?
<<

ferfykins

First Year
First Year

Posts: 121

Joined: September 3rd, 2017, 3:47 pm

Gender: Male

Post September 16th, 2017, 5:48 pm

Re: Hello from New Mexico!

roxred wrote:
ferfykins wrote:
roxred wrote:Hello there! I'm Alyx, a proud Slytherin. I just discovered these forums today and am hoping to make some friendly connections. Please say hello! I am very friendly and love chatting :)


Welcome!! I heard mexico got hit by a earthquake :O
So do you play any computer games? like WoW, LoL, etc?



Thank you for the welcome! I'm not sure about Mexico, I'm in New Mexico haha state in the U.S. :)

I have wanted to get into WoW for a long while now. I've been super curious about it! I don't know what LoL is.. what is that?


it's an MMORPG, lots of stuff to do, raids, dungeons, questing, socialize, collect mounts or achievements or titles, arena for 2v2 and 3v3, and also battlegrounds. etc
<<

fondresila

User avatar

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 17

Joined: September 17th, 2017, 12:12 pm

Location: Turkey

Gender: Female

Post September 17th, 2017, 4:08 pm

Re: Hello from New Mexico!

Hello from Turkey, Alyx! How old are u?

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest