FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey, I'm New!

<<

RoseCat

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 6th, 2017, 11:33 am

Hey, I'm New!

My name is Irene. You can go by either that or my username (or if you have a better nickname, I always do those 8) ). I live in the United States, hope to visit London one day! I am currently 14 but I turn 15 in November. I haven't read the books in a while because I have AP English homework and I have to read the books they assign (ugh) but I think the books keep getting better and better as they go with detail and all. I'm a pre-published author myself and hope to publish a Paranormal Romance book one day. I recently watch the Prisoner of Azkaban (I decided to binge watch the entire series over) and
Spoiler: show
felt tears in my eyes when Sirius left Harry to be completely honest. And I don't normally cry over books or movies even if I feel despairingly sad. The most I've gotten is wet eye corners, and even that's rare.
I went looking for a forum because there are some things I've noticed while re watching and re reading the films that don't make much sense, like how something happened or why a character didn't do something. More on that later in the forums. I am a band member at my high school, in the marching band and I play several instruments. If you want to discuss music or music theory, etc., feel free to message me! I love music. I also love to read and do innovative things. I'm a combination of Slytherin and Ravenclaw (The Pottermore house test actually let me choose between the two). I have achieved a lot throughout my school years, and continue to pursue ambitious achievements such as half marathons, spelling bees, and music awards. However, ambition isn't the only thing that pushes me through life. I love math and English, in addition to computer coding. Math is a lot of fun to figure out, and I can read just about anything I pick up. I'll read several series at a time and even have two books in front of me, reading them both at the exact same time! As for coding, I'm not very good, but I'm learning. I hope someone here shares a common interest and I hope to make many friends! :D
<<

curiosity

Alchemist
Alchemist

Post August 6th, 2017, 12:57 pm

Re: Hey, I'm New!

Welcome to the forums.
<<

Savannahs2012

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Post August 9th, 2017, 10:03 pm

Welcome! I'm glad you're here! :)
*~*Reading: Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire-2nd time*~*
<<

MarsUltor

Third Year
Third Year

Post August 10th, 2017, 5:26 am

Welcome to the forums.

When Dumbledore died, I didn't talk with anyone for 2 days. When I finished the series, it was 1 week. So I can understand what you say but I didn't live that emotion over Sirius' death. I never loved him much, he's fine character but not much for me

Return to Introductions