FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Why would anyone ship

<<

kingirl89

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post June 17th, 2016, 7:12 am

Why would anyone ship

Harry/Voldemort :lol: A very strange ship.
Harry would never fall in love with the man who killed his parents, tried to kill him for years, is dead, Snape only said he belongs to the Dark Lord for him to kill (an accidental horcrux) because Snape is a double agent, A duel isn't evidence for true love, the six page stare was a dark scene not romantic very different to Harry watching Ginny going over to another table, Harry's dreams? well really nightmares in the fifth book it was the prophecy, calling Tom Riddle good looking well he also called Cedric Diggory, Fleur Delacour, Patil Twins, Gabrielle Delacour, Gilderoy Lockhart, Sirius Black. Bellatix loves Voldie even if she's married to another Death Eater who doesn't appear very often, Voldie calls her Bella and was really upset when she was killed, Harry meeting him on Valentines Day night ha! that was just to find out about the Chamber of Secrets and was before Harry even knew who he really was and these (I know it's been said only the first three are, but that didn't stop them making adult book covers) are children's books. Harry/Someone his own age.

Sorry no offence to any shippers.
Facebook
Harry Potter
Book Series
People also like Twilight, Harry Potter (film series) and other books.
<<

Grrarrggh

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post June 17th, 2016, 8:40 pm

Re: Why would anyone ship

There's a great fic called Again and Again that has Harry/Voldy couple but it's not canonish. www.fanfiction.net/s/8149841/1/Again-and-Again
<<

Samovila

Annamal
Annamal

Post June 19th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Some people just ship the weirdest, most twisted relationships they can think of. They probably also ship Hagrid & Hedwig and Ron & Ginny...

Hey, if Harry can be paired with the murderer of his parents, why not throw in some beastiality and incest too? :roll: :lol:
True Blue Ravenclaw
Pottermore Fan Forum Name: Samovila-FireBird
<<

dryad

la belle dame sans merci
la belle dame sans merci

Post June 19th, 2016, 7:30 pm

Samovila wrote:Some people just ship the weirdest, most twisted relationships they can think of. They probably also ship Hagrid & Hedwig and Ron & Ginny...

Don't forget Hermione & the Sorting Hat! A classic.

I was going to say Harry/Voldemort is probably mostly a joke, but then again some people do take their crack ships seriously. To each their own I guess?
<<

rp1016

First Year
First Year

Post June 23rd, 2016, 3:01 am

Samovila wrote:Some people just ship the weirdest, most twisted relationships they can think of. They probably also ship Hagrid & Hedwig and Ron & Ginny...

Hey! I'm sure Jaime and Cersei Lannister would disagree!
<<

Blu3Wind

Muggle
Muggle

Post March 21st, 2017, 8:27 am

I guess crack ships are fun XD
<<

Haley

Haley
Haley

Post November 14th, 2017, 8:59 am

Harry and Voldy being a couple isn't all that far-fetched, lol. I read a story once where a girl was raped and began to stalk her rapist relentlessly begging him to have sex with her the way he did during the rape. She became obsessed with getting him to do it, lol. :)

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.
<<

GinChaser

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post November 17th, 2017, 2:05 am

Haley wrote:Harry and Voldy being a couple isn't all that far-fetched, lol. I read a story once where a girl was raped and began to stalk her rapist relentlessly begging him to have sex with her the way he did during the rape. She became obsessed with getting him to do it, lol. :)

Its called Stockholm Syndrome

Wand: 12 1/2 " / Hazel/ Dragon Heartstring/ Surprisingly Swishy

Patronus: Horse(Dun in colouring)

Thanks dryad, you fantastic fish, you.

Return to Relationships