Post September 17th, 2014, 7:12 am

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

First off, I know I left this site years ago, but while I was creating the project I am about to tell you about, I thought of this site who helped me become the RPer and writer I am today, so as a nod to the community that helped me, I wanted to share this project with you guys. Now before I get into telling you about the project, I do have a few things to say about it. First off, it is a semi-literate RP site. Meaning that in RP areas, which dominate the forum, it is required to have an 1-2 paragraph minimum. Second, the site isn't finished, so I won't be allowing players in just yet. However, I will be allowing those who might wish to help build the forum in as moderators. Finally, before I get into the description of the forum, as a nod to this community that helped me so long ago, I will be allowing members who might want to RP on this forum early access to it. If you wish to help build the forum just reply. Thank you and enjoy.

At first glance, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter doesn't seem to have much going for it, but trust me, there's a lot more than meets the eye. In order to see and access certain categories and forums, you have to belong to a specific group. How to join these groups will be gone over in the section Member Group Information, which you will see if you join. But, I digress. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter strives to reach ambitious goals of having every location mentioned in the Harry Potter books, movies, games, etc. added to the site. Among These are locations in Africa, United States, Japan, United Kingdom, and much, much more. Each country that will be accessible will have its own school, and eventually there will be fourteen Wizarding Schools in total in which you can attend classes, roleplay, etc. Among These are:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:

-Located in Scotland(United Kingdoms)
-Accepts students from all over.

Beauxbatons Academy of Magic:

-Located in France
-Only accepts female characters

Durmstrang Institute:

-Located in Scandinavia
-Accepts students from all over
-Doesn't accept muggle-borns

Mahoutokoro:

-Located in Japan

Koldovstoretz:

-Located in Russia

Uagadou School of Magic:

-Located in Africa

Salem Witches' Institute:

-Located in United States
-Only accepts female characters

Academy of Broom Flying

-Located in UK
-Only accepts those who wish to play for a Major Quidditch Team

Charm School:

-Located in UK
-Pre-Hogwarts school for those who wish to excel in the field of Charms

Euro-Glyph School of Extraordinary Languages:

-Located in UK
-For those who wish to learn of obscure magical languages

Merge School of Under-Water Spellage:

-Located in UK
-For those who wish to study Basic and Advanced Underwater Charms

Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts:

-Located in UK
-For those who seek a theatrical or performance career

There are also many multi-school events that will happen such as: Tri-Wizard Tournament's, Potion-Making Competitions, etc.

If you wish to learn more, take a chance and delve into a truly magical roleplaying experience in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
ImageImage
Craziest Winner
Best Rolplayer runner up