Post September 23rd, 2014, 1:15 pm

Tickets to after-hours tour of HP museum in London

Hi!

Me and a friend of mine bought tickets to this even via Groupon. Sadly we can't go due to work even though we've been looking forward to it for months.

Here is what you get in the deal from Groupon;
Once doors have closed to the public, Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter will welcome Groupon members for an exclusive event. Starting at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, guests will be granted after-hours access to the studio tour which showcases authentic sets, props and costumes from the Harry Potter film series.

Guests will walk the flagstones of the iconic Hogwarts Great Hall before viewing many of the famous sets – including the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room. While exploring the attraction, guests will also be able to enjoy experiences that have been specifically added for Groupon members, like watching prop-makers (who worked on the films with Head Prop-Maker Pierre Bohanna) create wands just as they did during filming, meeting the real feathered and furry animal actors who starred in the film series, and enjoying a special demonstration courtesy of the Special Effects Supervisor from the films.

Guests will get the chance to learn wand moves and will be given the chance to ‘fly’ a broomstick like a member of the cast in the Studio Tour’s green screen experience. During a short break in the attraction’s backlot, guests will be able to enjoy a hotdog, drink, and, of course, Butterbeer before duelling Death Eaters on the Diagon Alley set with their newly learnt wand skills. Finally, guests will depart with a souvenir from the studio shop.

The deal can be found on http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/london/h ... k/42517163.
(Reading it again makes it hurt even more that I can't go…)

We are selling the tickets for the price that we bought them for (£49 each) so that another fan that really wants to go gets the chance. You can either buy both or just one. The tickets will be emailed to you directly when we have received the payment. Contact me on minaemelia@gmail.com or 07964190872 if you have any questions.

-- September 23rd, 2014, 2:26 pm --

To clarify, the event is on the 26th of September in the Warner Bros. Studio in London.