<<

Haley

Haley
Haley

Post December 3rd, 2017, 8:45 am

Re: Favorite animal?

Go get em, tiger.

Um, mine is a cheetah, yep. :)

I was going to pick a human but then was thinking about a cheetah having a footrace with a human and the cheetah would just eat him, so the cheetah won out. :)

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.
<<

Grrarrggh

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post December 4th, 2017, 12:52 am

Turtle, I've always been attracted to how turtles look for some reason. I even collect them (not live ones obviously). My second would be the octopus (they are sooooo intelligent and have a lot of personality), then dogs (but only certain breeds). I've tried to like horses and pigs for my husband and families sake but just can't get into them. Goats are interesting though.
<<

mollywobbles

Muggle
Muggle

Post January 15th, 2018, 7:45 pm

I can't decide whether I love tigers or dolphins more, so I'm calling it a tie. Both are beautiful creatures.

I've seen tigers twice. Once, when my family went to D.C. and we went to the zoo. There were Bengal tigers, but also a white tiger that I still remember as being one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The second was in Boston, when we saw the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Yes, I know the drill about circuses, and personally, I'm glad that they are closed/closing. But as an child, it was somewhat magical. The clowns and acrobats were great, but I just remember being amazed at how BIG tigers were, seeing them next to the trainer. I'd love to get close to one, but since I don't know of any ethical way to do that, I settle for "adopting" one through agencies that work to protect them.

As for dolphins, I've always lived near the ocean, so whales, sharks, and dolphins are... maybe not common sights, but not really uncommon, either. And while whales and sharks are awe-inspiring, dolphins seem a little more approachable and relatable.

In terms of domesticated animals, definitely cats. They have great personalities, and I relate well to them (it's a long-standing joke in my family that I'm really part cat). And, for the cute factor, alpaca. My dad raises them, and they are cute, but they're also dumb as rocks. lol

Return to The Leaky Cauldron