FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures)

<<

Haley

User avatar

Haley
Haley

Posts: 13942

Joined: February 12th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Gender: Female

Post September 15th, 2014, 8:26 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Being late for work because it makes me feel like I got free money if I'm still paid for the time missed.
Image

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.
<<

Lila Bard

User avatar

The Slayer
The Slayer

Posts: 6794

Joined: October 30th, 2010, 3:55 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post September 15th, 2014, 9:03 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Dobby2dmaX wrote:Aww... since when is making a cup of tea inappropriate?

Jayfer wrote:Aww...sweet little innocent Wouter.

Dobby2dmaX wrote:Is that something you shouldn't enjoy but do, or are we still off topic? :P

Jayfer wrote:Get back on topic.

This kind of thing is one of my guilty pleasures as well. :cheer:
<<

Professor Squirrel

User avatar

A Free Elf
A Free Elf

Posts: 3555

Joined: November 19th, 2010, 10:48 pm

Location: Plummeting down

Gender: Male

Post September 15th, 2014, 9:22 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Nona wrote:
Dobby2dmaX wrote:Aww... since when is making a cup of tea inappropriate?

Jayfer wrote:Aww...sweet little innocent Wouter.

Dobby2dmaX wrote:Is that something you shouldn't enjoy but do, or are we still off topic? :P

Jayfer wrote:Get back on topic.

This kind of thing is one of my guilty pleasures as well. :cheer:

Yeah, I had my first post moderated by Jen... think I found a new guilty pleasure as well. Sorry Jen, your life is going to be hell from now on :twisted:
To those who jump, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't, no explanation is possible.
"Of all the things I have lost in my life, my mind is the thing that I miss the most." - Ozzy Osbourne
<<

Lila Bard

User avatar

The Slayer
The Slayer

Posts: 6794

Joined: October 30th, 2010, 3:55 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post September 15th, 2014, 9:26 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Ooh, I see you intend on getting your butt kicked W00ter. Guilty pleasure?
<<

Alastor

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin

Posts: 18753

Joined: December 21st, 2006, 10:51 pm

Gender: Male

Post September 15th, 2014, 11:33 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Haley wrote:Being late for work because it makes me feel like I got free money if I'm still paid for the time missed.


And then people like me in management get to enjoy firing lazy people like you.
Image
RIP Steve Jobs -- 1955-2011 -- The world's greatest technological mastermind and visionary.
<<

Haley

User avatar

Haley
Haley

Posts: 13942

Joined: February 12th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Gender: Female

Post September 15th, 2014, 1:06 pm

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Alastor Moody wrote:
Haley wrote:Being late for work because it makes me feel like I got free money if I'm still paid for the time missed.


And then people like me in management get to enjoy firing lazy people like you.


Someone's cranky. :wink:
Image

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.
<<

Nynaeve

Jennifer
Jennifer

Posts: 33710

Joined: May 30th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Post September 15th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Dancing With the Stars. *facepalm*

Season 19 starts tonight. :D
Image
Thanks Naz
<<

Professor Squirrel

User avatar

A Free Elf
A Free Elf

Posts: 3555

Joined: November 19th, 2010, 10:48 pm

Location: Plummeting down

Gender: Male

Post September 15th, 2014, 7:55 pm

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Nona wrote:Ooh, I see you intend on getting your butt kicked W00ter. Guilty pleasure?

Definitely! I get a huge kick out of that, N00na.
To those who jump, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't, no explanation is possible.
"Of all the things I have lost in my life, my mind is the thing that I miss the most." - Ozzy Osbourne
<<

Nynaeve

Jennifer
Jennifer

Posts: 33710

Joined: May 30th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Post September 15th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

^ I enjoy silly puns. The cornier, the better.
Image
Thanks Naz
<<

Telperácá

User avatar

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Posts: 1432

Joined: April 8th, 2013, 11:03 pm

Location: Rivendell

Post September 15th, 2014, 10:05 pm

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Jayfer wrote:^ I enjoy silly puns. The cornier, the better.

In other words, Wooter is Jayfer's guilty pleasure. :wink:
Image
<<

Alastor

User avatar

Site Admin
Site Admin

Posts: 18753

Joined: December 21st, 2006, 10:51 pm

Gender: Male

Post September 15th, 2014, 10:17 pm

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Haley wrote:
Alastor Moody wrote:
Haley wrote:Being late for work because it makes me feel like I got free money if I'm still paid for the time missed.


And then people like me in management get to enjoy firing lazy people like you.


Someone's cranky. :wink:


Nope, just stating a guilty pleasure. >.>
Image
RIP Steve Jobs -- 1955-2011 -- The world's greatest technological mastermind and visionary.
<<

Pretty_Twisted

User avatar

The REAL Astoria
The REAL Astoria

Posts: 17201

Joined: May 21st, 2010, 1:39 pm

Location: Where Draco Malfoy is :)

Gender: Female

Post September 16th, 2014, 1:49 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

When people are jealous about the amount of money I earn at work. Can't help it, it is definitely a guilty pleasure.
Image
Thanks to MirkPrince for the siggy
Image
Image
<<

Haley

User avatar

Haley
Haley

Posts: 13942

Joined: February 12th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Gender: Female

Post September 16th, 2014, 2:17 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Pretty_Twisted wrote:When people are jealous about the amount of money I earn at work. Can't help it, it is definitely a guilty pleasure.


Do you flaunt it in their faces with your bling? :wink:
Image

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.
<<

Pretty_Twisted

User avatar

The REAL Astoria
The REAL Astoria

Posts: 17201

Joined: May 21st, 2010, 1:39 pm

Location: Where Draco Malfoy is :)

Gender: Female

Post September 16th, 2014, 2:18 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Haley wrote:
Pretty_Twisted wrote:When people are jealous about the amount of money I earn at work. Can't help it, it is definitely a guilty pleasure.


Do you flaunt it in their faces with your bling? :wink:


Nope, no bling or flaunting or anything like that but apparently living where I do is proof enough as it is. Haha.
Image
Thanks to MirkPrince for the siggy
Image
Image
<<

Nynaeve

Jennifer
Jennifer

Posts: 33710

Joined: May 30th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Post September 16th, 2014, 2:29 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Telperácá wrote:
Jayfer wrote:^ I enjoy silly puns. The cornier, the better.

In other words, Wooter is Jayfer's guilty pleasure. :wink:

Isn't he everyones guilty pleasure? The man is a witty genius.
Image
Thanks Naz
<<

Professor Squirrel

User avatar

A Free Elf
A Free Elf

Posts: 3555

Joined: November 19th, 2010, 10:48 pm

Location: Plummeting down

Gender: Male

Post September 16th, 2014, 6:55 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Jayfer wrote:
Telperácá wrote:
Jayfer wrote:^ I enjoy silly puns. The cornier, the better.

In other words, Wooter is Jayfer's guilty pleasure. :wink:

Isn't he everyones guilty pleasure? The man is a witty genius.

Well I hate to say 'I told you so'....


oh hang on, I don't. I love that! Guess that's one of my guilty pleasures as well 8)
To those who jump, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't, no explanation is possible.
"Of all the things I have lost in my life, my mind is the thing that I miss the most." - Ozzy Osbourne
<<

Samovila

User avatar

Annamal
Annamal

Posts: 6810

Joined: December 21st, 2010, 6:24 pm

Location: UK

Gender: Female

Post September 16th, 2014, 10:16 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Jayfer wrote:Dancing With the Stars. *facepalm* Season 19 starts tonight. :D

Jayfer wrote:
I enjoy silly puns. The cornier, the better.


Dobby2dmaX wrote:
Jayfer wrote:
Telperácá wrote:
Jayfer wrote:^ I enjoy silly puns. The cornier, the better.

In other words, Wooter is Jayfer's guilty pleasure. :wink:

Isn't he everyones guilty pleasure? The man is a witty genius.

Well I hate to say 'I told you so'....


oh hang on, I don't. I love that! Guess that's one of my guilty pleasures as well 8)


^ All of these :D (apart from the fact that I watch Strictly Come Dancing, the British version of Dancing with The Stars.) I especially love being right and/ or validated when people have dismissed/ ignored what I had to say and/ or underestimated my intelligence (hey, I'm a Ravenclaw :wink:.)
Last edited by Samovila on September 16th, 2014, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
True Blue Ravenclaw
Pottermore Fan Forum Name: Samovila-FireBird
<<

Warrior Princess

User avatar

VampBitch
VampBitch

Posts: 4222

Joined: December 19th, 2012, 7:21 pm

Location: Hell's Kitchen

Gender: Female

Post September 16th, 2014, 10:18 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Jayfer wrote:Isn't he everyones guilty pleasure? The man is a witty genius.


Cute, but no.
Image
Image
<<

Professor Squirrel

User avatar

A Free Elf
A Free Elf

Posts: 3555

Joined: November 19th, 2010, 10:48 pm

Location: Plummeting down

Gender: Male

Post September 16th, 2014, 10:53 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Jayfer wrote:Isn't he everyones guilty pleasure? The man is a witty genius.


Cute, but no.

Image

Spoiler: show
Fortunately I know better
To those who jump, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't, no explanation is possible.
"Of all the things I have lost in my life, my mind is the thing that I miss the most." - Ozzy Osbourne
<<

Warrior Princess

User avatar

VampBitch
VampBitch

Posts: 4222

Joined: December 19th, 2012, 7:21 pm

Location: Hell's Kitchen

Gender: Female

Post September 16th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Making people uncomfortable.
Image
Image
<<

LunaCrookshanks

User avatar

Squib
Squib

Posts: 59

Joined: November 10th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Location: The Three Broomsticks

Gender: Female

Post November 11th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Buying things during a sale and returning them after a sale for full price. Especially at Victoria's Secret. Oopsies. :lol:
<<

Acerbus

User avatar

Animagus Black
Animagus Black

Posts: 2275

Joined: June 5th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Location: Riding around on rail cars and working long days

Gender: Male

Post November 11th, 2014, 1:23 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Legs of women.
And shoes, I don't know know why but when I first look at a girl, it's always the shoes. Not their face, body, hair. Nothing. Shoes.

Spoiler: show
Shoes. Shoes. Oh my god shoes.

Spoiler: show
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA[/youtube]
Image
Image
Image
Ex Voldywalker - Forever wishing I was a Slytherin Prefect.
<<

Pretty_Twisted

User avatar

The REAL Astoria
The REAL Astoria

Posts: 17201

Joined: May 21st, 2010, 1:39 pm

Location: Where Draco Malfoy is :)

Gender: Female

Post November 11th, 2014, 1:29 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

:lol: That made me laugh

Another guilty pleasure for me is kids movies lol Can't help it with Logan.
Image
Thanks to MirkPrince for the siggy
Image
Image
<<

Acerbus

User avatar

Animagus Black
Animagus Black

Posts: 2275

Joined: June 5th, 2009, 6:04 pm

Location: Riding around on rail cars and working long days

Gender: Male

Post November 11th, 2014, 1:41 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

:mrgreen: ^

Hm, another guilty pleasure.. those stretches after you wake up that feel so good on your back. :lol:
Image
Image
Image
Ex Voldywalker - Forever wishing I was a Slytherin Prefect.
<<

tristansmommy

User avatar

Squib
Squib

Posts: 74

Joined: November 6th, 2014, 12:25 am

Gender: Female

Post November 11th, 2014, 7:02 am

Re: Things that you shouldn't enjoy but do (guilty pleasures

Ok, this is probably going to sound weird, but I know I can't be the only one who gets a weird sense of satisfaction from squeezing/popping things.. :oops:

And I'm very addicted to Investigation Discovery and those true crime shows.. though I certainly don't enjoy that those things happen in the first place..

I also feel guilty about not working right now, but I secretly enjoy it a little bit.

Also, reading/writing fanfic.. I don't know what it is, but I have an innate need to always ship the non-canon pairs..
PreviousNext

Return to The Leaky Cauldron

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests