FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Embarrassing Moments

<<

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 9th, 2007, 11:11 pm

Embarrassing Moments

so guys, what are your embarassing moments?

i once fell down the stairs in the train station where so many people go down. since i was one of the first to leave, everyone saw me thudding down my stairs and i landed with my legs sprawled open.
<<

Phoenix

Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post May 10th, 2007, 12:12 am

Let one go in gym class :lol:
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 10th, 2007, 8:21 pm

Today some huge dude barreled into me in the hallway and I went flying.

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 11th, 2007, 12:44 am

Haha... that's bad.

This is funny.... i read it somewhere that there was this kid who wanted to pee, saw a toilet, and peed... he/she didnt know that the toilet was for display, in a bathroom equipment store.
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 11th, 2007, 12:54 am

Dunno if I'm allowed to say this, but one time I was drunk, and I had to pee, but I couldn't stand up straight and I kept leaning and I went all over the wall.

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 11th, 2007, 2:00 am

haha!

i remember once, i got so drunk, i sat with my legs apart (and i was wearing a skirt), my friends took a picture of me. the next day, my picture was in Multiply. and i saw another picture, i looked like i was doing something kinky to my friend's boyfriend. she found it hilarious and posted it also there. i had to beg her to remove them.
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 11th, 2007, 5:37 pm

halfbloodprincess wrote:haha!

i remember once, i got so drunk, i sat with my legs apart (and i was wearing a skirt), my friends took a picture of me. the next day, my picture was in Multiply. and i saw another picture, i looked like i was doing something kinky to my friend's boyfriend. she found it hilarious and posted it also there. i had to beg her to remove them.

Well, did you have underwear on?

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 11th, 2007, 9:49 pm

thankfully. but still, it was embarassing.
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 11th, 2007, 9:58 pm

Too bad for you.

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 12th, 2007, 4:31 pm

i know.
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 12th, 2007, 5:24 pm

I set my friend's house on fire once.

icesk8erqueen8

Second Year
Second Year

Post May 12th, 2007, 5:52 pm

not really embarassing, but i went to six flags yesterday {rollercoaster amusement park} and i got a really bad sunburn, so now im all red and i have an ice show tonight and my dress has halter straps and everyone is going to see my sunburn {not fun}
ImageI Love The Rev <3Image
Ohhhhhhh shit! whats in the bucket..... - The Rev <3
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 12th, 2007, 5:53 pm

icesk8erqueen8 wrote:not really embarassing, but i went to six flags yesterday {rollercoaster amusement park} and i got a really bad sunburn, so now im all red and i have an ice show tonight and my dress has halter straps and everyone is going to see my sunburn {not fun}

Twas embarrassing for me.

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 12th, 2007, 6:43 pm

i remember something similar happening to me once. i got all red, and my skin started to peel, i looked so gross. and then we had to come out in this show, and my costume was some bit of cloth that exposed my red and peeling shoulders. not very pretty.
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 12th, 2007, 6:58 pm

Ewwwww...

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 12th, 2007, 9:09 pm

i know theyre gross. i easily burn. what about you shishka? any stories?
<<

ilya150

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Location: Smoking Pipe Weed With Merry and Pippen at the Shire

Post May 12th, 2007, 11:49 pm

I got one, not really embarassing, more like funny. 2 year's ago me and my friends all way's got in trouble, sometimes even with the po-po's, but anyway's 2 years ago when i was 11 i was visiting my friend in dallas, (i lived in Michigan) anyway's we were at the Rodeo, and the guy in front of us was wearing this cowboy hat with this super long feather. Me and my friend being stupid began playing with it, you know blowing on it and touching it, and doing other stupid things with it. Next thing we know somehow the camera focuses on us, and we were on the big screen playing with it. I didn't notice at first, but people were laughing, for about 15 sec we didn't notice anything other than people laughing. Then the guy with the cowboy hat notices we were playing with it we didn't get in trouble but it was still funny.
<<

chunice

Third Year
Third Year

Post May 13th, 2007, 3:21 am

Too many embaressing moments for me.

but in this forum, for some reason all of them revolve around drunk nights

The worst is when you log on to Facebook or Myspace or another online community, or not even, you just look at other people's camera, and there are soo many embaressing pictures of you drunk.

ilya150 wrote:I got one, not really embarassing, more like funny. 2 year's ago me and my friends all way's got in trouble, sometimes even with the po-po's, but anyway's 2 years ago when i was 11 i was visiting my friend in dallas, (i lived in Michigan) anyway's we were at the Rodeo, and the guy in front of us was wearing this cowboy hat with this super long feather. Me and my friend being stupid began playing with it, you know blowing on it and touching it, and doing other stupid things with it. Next thing we know somehow the camera focuses on us, and we were on the big screen playing with it. I didn't notice at first, but people were laughing, for about 15 sec we didn't notice anything other than people laughing. Then the guy with the cowboy hat notices we were playing with it we didn't get in trouble but it was still funny.

haha thats pretty cute!

When I was eleven and I was up at US I bought this giant coloring matte with velvet on it and I brought it every where I went.
So hunger struck and my family ate at a diner on the road (cos we were driving all over). I finished early and wanted to color so my mom gave the keys to the car. The police always made me iffy so when a car drove by, I tried not to get in their way and walked in the other direction....THEN I GOT STOPPED! ahah an Eleven year old girl!
They were kind of embaressed when my parents came and asked them what an 11 year old could steal and allll
<<

ilya150

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 13th, 2007, 3:49 am

haha. KOOL. I've almost been arested, no joke.
<<

chunice

Third Year
Third Year

Post May 13th, 2007, 3:51 am

ilya150 wrote:haha. KOOL. I've almost been arested, no joke.

ahah I got to ride on a Police car a couple times...meaning three 8)

One time I was walking on this bridge with my friend and this Police car picked us up and gave us a ride home. That was prettyyyy cool!

how did you almost get arrested?
or is that not allowwed in the Potter Forums
<<

ilya150

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 13th, 2007, 4:06 am

not anything serious, and i almost. I have this really airsoft/bb gun that looks like the real thing. i painted the orange tip of it black so it looks more real. .me and my friends, We decided to have a bit of fun and hide in some bushs and shoot people passin by, anyway's a cop car drove by and stopped right there and my 2 of my friends started running away. i knew i would be in lot's more trouble if i started to run, he would chase me down, he would've probably thought they were real guns. Anyway's he got out of his car, and made me lay on the ground and such, he searched through my stuff and, made me get into the po-po car. I am not joking about this, this really happened a couple monthes ago. I really didn't get into much trouble cause he didn't find anything bad.
<<

chunice

Third Year
Third Year

Post May 13th, 2007, 4:07 am

oh lol okay
<<

ilya150

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 13th, 2007, 4:09 am

my parent's thought it was funny when i came home in a po-po car.
<<

chunice

Third Year
Third Year

Post May 13th, 2007, 5:23 pm

AH!! I have an embaressing moment.

I was at a really formal gathering where all the girls wear ball gowns and all the guys wear a tux. The guy I really fancied at the time asked me to take a stroll around the Venue (which was beautiful), but because there were so many trees there, there were also a lot of silk worms.
worms and other creepy crawlies dont scare me but they surprise me. They look like moving booggers or tiny fingers haha but anyways!
So there was a silk worm riding on the rim of my dress...where also my Chest was located!
I guess hes the type of guy who would just flick it off but I was really nervous at the time so I freaked out and slapped his hand away because I thought he was going to touch me inappropiately!
Then after explaining to me that there was a silk worm on my chest and going into the crevice of my dress, I practically jumped back and twisted my ankle! Landing on the edge of the cement aisle.

anyways, that was kind of embaressing and now I have weak ankles.
<<

ilya150

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 13th, 2007, 5:30 pm

Haha, that's both funny and embarassing
Next

Return to The Leaky Cauldron