FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Embarrassing Moments

<<

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 14th, 2007, 2:30 pm

haha... that's funny.

ive never been arrested, nor have i ever come close to being arrested. not many of the people i know have ever been arrested. in fact, i dont think i personally know anyone who has been. i guess its coz the police here are so lax.

i remember during our pom, there was a picture of me dancing with my promdate (who happened to be my crush). anyway, when i saw the picture i found it really cute. when i showed the pciture to my friend, she burst out laughing and said that i looked... kinky... no way! :oops:
<<

ilya150

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Location: Smoking Pipe Weed With Merry and Pippen at the Shire

Post May 14th, 2007, 10:16 pm

lol, by the way i am not a trouble maker, i just like to have fun.
<<

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 15th, 2007, 3:29 am

i guess im the same. i wouldnt do anything that's against the law. im not fred nor george. neither am i percy. i guess the best weasley to describe my attitude towards rule breaking would be ron.
<<

Love_Like_Winter

Third Year
Third Year

Post May 15th, 2007, 3:29 pm

I had one similar to you ilya150...

I was in the middle of a heavy moshpit at Reading Festival and someone lifted me up on the crowd and people started carrying me forward but i didnt want to crowd surf I was happy moshing....So i struggled and struggled to get loose but the bouncer already had my foot...I wriggled some more so he grabbd my leg (I was now on my front lol) and i glanced at the big screen and there I was...sprawled out with my trousers falling down and half my bum showing :oops:
Forecast for tomorrow; a few sprinkles of genius with a chance of doom!

<3 Harry x x x
<<

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 15th, 2007, 3:41 pm

haha thats funny. :lol: oh well, from where i am, everyone is a conformist. so nothing funny really happens.
<<

ilya150

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Location: Smoking Pipe Weed With Merry and Pippen at the Shire

Post May 17th, 2007, 12:39 am

Funny, really Funny :D :D :D
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 17th, 2007, 7:50 pm

halfbloodprincess wrote:haha thats funny. :lol: oh well, from where i am, everyone is a conformist. so nothing funny really happens.

I'm an extreme non-conformist. I'd walk around naked if it was socially acceptable. If I didn't get arrested.

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 18th, 2007, 10:50 am

im somewhere in the middle. my beliefs arent exactly "conformist" beliefs. but i wouldnt parade my naked body even if the police promsied they wouldnt arrest me.
<<

shishka

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 18th, 2007, 8:26 pm

But that's the only reason worth living!

halfbloodprincess

Chief Death Eater
Chief Death Eater

Post May 18th, 2007, 9:41 pm

although i wouldnt say no to a bit of danger and excitement in my life. just no parading naked.
<<

Khaleesi

Order of the Phoenix
Order of the Phoenix

Post March 2nd, 2016, 2:49 pm

Re: Embarrassing Moments

I hiked a mountain, and when I got to the top, I took my shirt off because it was about 80 degrees and I was dying. It was only my friend and I up there, so it wasn't a big deal or anything. Until about a half hour later when a huge group of people reached the top, and two of them were kids from my class. But idk if they saw anything or not because my shirt was back on pretty fast.

<<

-Sirius-

Squib
Squib

Post May 13th, 2016, 5:26 pm

I feel really embarassed when I don't know smth which usually other people know :?: It's just because I have specific hobbies and habe no interest in general culture and events so sometimes I feel rather strange while talking with my friends :beatup: I'm also very embarassed when I can't keep my promises, especially to do everything in time, I feel such a shame in these moments... Sometimes I'm embarassed because I suppose that I lokk rather childish comparing to my friends and boyfriend, personally I'm ok with that but during some moments I'm scared that other people won't accept this feature of my personality :shock:
And the last one, small but really stupid and funny at the same time! :o Well I don't know how to use some technics and when I need to get my coffee using such machines I'm usually a bit scared of making some damage to these things :D :D It's not such a big problem in fact but I usually feel embarassed in such situations! :D :o
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 11th, 2017, 10:30 pm

I was in fourth grade I think... and there was this one girl named Mia who I was fairly certain hated me. She would call me names like "dumbo" and would always laugh at me with the rest of her friends... most of the people at school didn't like me, but she seemed to have it in for me. So one day I decided to be all big and stand up to her. :lol: When she was getting on her bus I ran up to her... and I realized that we didn't have a lot of time to talk then and there because the bus was about to leave. So I told her "I need to talk to you" and she was like "Okay? Maybe tomorrow..."

and then she left. and I went to bed that night planning what I was going to say to her the next day...

So before class started I called her over to the rainbow alphabet rug in the corner of the room, which was like, so secretive. and I let it drop. "Why do you hate me so much?" And I was thinking, she can't back out of this. She has to give me a reason now, and then I can turn it down and tell her that it's pointless.
But instead she said "I don't hate you."
and I said "what?" and inside I was sort of disappointed, but also really happy, because if she didn't hate me then that meant that we could be friends, because everyone in the school pretty much hated me, at least from my perspective. :lol:
but then she said. "Well, I don't like you, either."
and I said "...okay."
and she said "all good?"
and I said "yeah, okay." and we went to our respective desks.

:lol: it's so sad it's funny. I was a total loser back then...
(he/she/they)
<<

Haley

Haley
Haley

Post November 17th, 2017, 12:46 am

I don't know why I was embarrassed by this but . . . .

Have you ever been asked what is the worst or best thing that you can think of, lol? And how often does it ever happen, lol? Well, it did for me, one time, lol. :)

My mom asked me what is the worst thing that you can think of that Elizabeth (my baby sister) could be doing right now. I answered with "eating poop." I looked over and she was, lol. :)

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.
Previous

Return to The Leaky Cauldron