FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Best Friends

<<

SiriuslySeverus

Death Eater
Death Eater

Post June 11th, 2011, 9:21 am

I have 3 best friends, I don't want to mention their names. My one friend I like because she helps me a lot and we can rely on each other. My other friend because we like the same things and we both have the same views on almost everything! the other one I've been friends with for a really long time and we can't go on a week without phoning each other (she's in a different school). I love my besties! :D :love:
Formerly known as "LuvSnape"
Slytherin Mud-Blood
Pottermore: HawthornMarauder173
<<

Nynaeve

Jennifer
Jennifer

Post June 11th, 2011, 6:35 pm

Too many to name. And if I forgot one, they'd get pissed.

The best friend I miss the most from this site is Hogwarts_Girl, and my friend from high school, Tee.
Thanks Naz
<<

Harley Quinn

Imagine
Imagine

Post January 19th, 2016, 11:29 pm

Re: Best Friends

My best friend is E. We've been friends since we were kids. And our personalities are very similar.
Last edited by Harley Quinn on October 19th, 2016, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

The Fifth Marauder

Auror
Auror

Post January 20th, 2016, 11:50 am

I'd say I have 1 best friend, 4 or 5 good friends and several acquintances.

My best friend I've known since we were both 10. Really good friends throughout school, often in the same classes as each other. Live about 10 minutes away from each other, rarely do anything social without each other. Had a bit of a snag a couple of years ago when I was dating his little sister (long story, that one, probably paints me out to be an absolute dick, too) but since we've got over that we're stronger than ever in all honesty.

Quite a few other close mates, female friends who are probably made up of those who I had crushes on and then found out they didn't feel the same...it's all good.
<<

Khaleesi

Order of the Phoenix
Order of the Phoenix

Post January 20th, 2016, 4:48 pm

My best friend is named Taylor. I've known her since we were five years old, and she's practically my other half. We now travel the country and world together. I got her obsessed with Harry Potter. :wink: and she practically lives with me now.

My other best friends are friends I've also known since I was a child. Since we all go to colleges in many different places, we can't hang out as much anymore. But we've been together since we were all 5-7 years old. We volunteer around our community together, work out (they're my kickboxing partners) and we spend every free second we have together.
Their names are Hannah, Anna, Nikhil, Tim, Ted, Pheonyx and Justin. I trust them all with my entire life and we created a bond at such a young age that is really never going to break. I love them more than almost anyone else.

<<

Ironman727

Mulatto Butts
Mulatto Butts

Post January 23rd, 2016, 1:08 pm

The Fifth Marauder wrote:Had a bit of a snag a couple of years ago when I was dating his little sister (long story, that one, probably paints me out to be an absolute dick, too) but since we've got over that we're stronger than ever in all honesty.

Oh god, the complications with that. I did the same with my, at the time, best mate's sister, and that ended our friendship pretty quickly.

Was for bugger all as well, because despite his warnings, she turned out to be freakin' mental like he said.
THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
Neil deGrasse Tyson: Part time Astrophysicist, full time Savage
<<

Arabella

Arabella
Arabella

Post January 23rd, 2016, 7:43 pm

^well, it worked out for Harry Potter.

I've been friends with my best friend since we started college almost 10 years ago now (wow I am old). There was a period of time in there we lost touch but I'm so glad we were able to reconnect. This year she is getting married and asked me to be her maid of honor and in May we and some other friends are going to Vegas for her bachelorette party. I'm so excited!
Hufflepuff Prefect
<<

The Fifth Marauder

Auror
Auror

Post January 23rd, 2016, 11:01 pm

seaturtlesmate wrote:
The Fifth Marauder wrote:Had a bit of a snag a couple of years ago when I was dating his little sister (long story, that one, probably paints me out to be an absolute dick, too) but since we've got over that we're stronger than ever in all honesty.

Oh god, the complications with that. I did the same with my, at the time, best mate's sister, and that ended our friendship pretty quickly.

Was for bugger all as well, because despite his warnings, she turned out to be freakin' mental like he said.

Yeah I'm really quite fortunate it didn't end my friendship with him. I got permission from him when we were both drunk, he changed his mind after I took her out once but I ignored him. He warned me about her, too - and also he was right, she was a nutcase tbf.

It worked for Monica and Chandler, and Harry and Ginny. But not in real life. :(
<<

Professor Squirrel

A Free Elf
A Free Elf

Post January 24th, 2016, 7:23 pm

The Fifth Marauder wrote:
seaturtlesmate wrote:

Yeah I'm really quite fortunate it didn't end my friendship with him. I got permission from him when we were both drunk, he changed his mind after I took her out once but I ignored him. He warned me about her, too - and also he was right, she was a nutcase tbf.

It worked for Monica and Chandler, and Harry and Ginny. But not in real life. :(

Been there, done that! I dated one of my best friend's sister and he warned me about her too... and 22 years later I'm still married to the crazy bitch. I could never resist a good mental nutcase.
To those who jump, no explanation is necessary. To those who don't, no explanation is possible.
"Of all the things I have lost in my life, my mind is the thing that I miss the most." - Ozzy Osbourne
<<

The Fifth Marauder

Auror
Auror

Post January 25th, 2016, 10:23 am

You see, it's stories like that which is why I thought it was a good idea. I've always sworn that if I had a little Sister I wouldn't have a problem with a friend dating her.
<<

Ironman727

Mulatto Butts
Mulatto Butts

Post February 8th, 2016, 12:21 pm

Beleg Cúthalion wrote:
The Fifth Marauder wrote:
seaturtlesmate wrote:

Been there, done that! I dated one of my best friend's sister and he warned me about her too... and 22 years later I'm still married to the crazy bitch. I could never resist a good mental nutcase.

Must be the British birds or sommat then.
THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
Neil deGrasse Tyson: Part time Astrophysicist, full time Savage
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 18th, 2017, 4:09 pm

One of my best friends is called Geoff, and my other best friend is called Tara (not you Rosey :P) and my twin brother is also my best friend; his name is Cooper.
Geoff and I have been through a bucket load of shit together so we're friends because we stick with each other.
Tara is my friend because she is very innocent and she doesn't lie, which I like. She is also very likable and we share similar interests such as drawing and manga.
Cooper is my best friend because he's my bosum buddy, my woommate. :lol: He's an idiot, but sort of lovable at the same time.
Those are my friends irl.
I have other friends on here, and they know who they are, but I don't want to pick favorites. :)
(he/she/they)
<<

GinChaser

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post May 20th, 2017, 1:45 pm

My wife is my friend....

And thats it. I had best friends, but i got married young and had kids so i grew up and they didnt. My very best friend....he was like.my brother....I dont speak to anymore. He got married and invited me to be his best man, which is cool and all, but wanted me to leave my wife at home because he didnt like her. Well it turns out that it was his girl that didnt like her...but I told him I wasnt going without her. Ive been married to this woman for 6 years at this point and she is the mother of my children. This girl had only met her once for an hour.

Last summer I was all ready to mend fences...and then I found out how he let my parents be treated at that wedding, which because they were my parents, was not good.

That ended that.

I dont like people much anymore anyways.

Wand: 12 1/2 " / Hazel/ Dragon Heartstring/ Surprisingly Swishy

Patronus: Horse(Dun in colouring)

Thanks dryad, you fantastic fish, you.
Previous

Return to The Leaky Cauldron