FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Kymera wand

<<

ZookTheMagpie

Muggle
Muggle

Post December 3rd, 2017, 1:05 pm

Kymera wand

This is in function a universal (programmable) remote, but in the shape of a wand and that instead of buttons uses a combination of accelerometers and gyroscopes.
I got it about a year ago now and I got to say, I could not have been happier about it. It takes a bit of getting used to (the precise movements needed), but once you get a hang of it I'm able to perform commands faster than with a remote and in the dark to.
After the initial use testing and playing around with it, ive settled on using it for my fan (though I have plans of expanding its use to light too). And as I've said its fantastic for it.
I'll include a link to the main site, but I'll point out that I got it from Ebay as it was cheaper for me.

If you want to know anything about it just ask, and once again. I can't recommend it enough! :D

http://www.thewandcompany.com/kymera-wand/
<<

Grrarrggh

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post December 4th, 2017, 12:50 am

Re: Kymera wand

So what percentage of each sale do you get?
<<

ZookTheMagpie

Muggle
Muggle

Post December 4th, 2017, 7:10 am

Grrarrggh wrote:So what percentage of each sale do you get?

Absolutely zero, but how else were I to word my positive experience of the wand?
I thought it was good, and wanted to share my experience with it incase someone else were interested. The inclusion of the link were only to save some googling time.

If you for some reason took this as bad then I can't understand how you can listen to anyones opinion about a product, be it in a conversation or online in a review or comment on a product.
<<

Grrarrggh

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post December 4th, 2017, 11:29 pm

I was just joshing you, but I guess I forgot to add the ;)

If I know someone into wizards/witches/HP etc I would totally get that for them. As a big gift giving holiday is coming up it makes sense. Does it have a voice activation system too?
<<

ZookTheMagpie

Muggle
Muggle

Post December 5th, 2017, 5:28 am

Grrarrggh wrote:I was just joshing you, but I guess I forgot to add the ;)

If I know someone into wizards/witches/HP etc I would totally get that for them. As a big gift giving holiday is coming up it makes sense. Does it have a voice activation system too?

It's okay, it's partly my fault too for answering when already riled up from responding on another post. Though I could never have imagined that voicing my opinon on overrated characters would be the same as sticking my hand into a crate of blast ended skrewts :lol:

Unfortunately it has no voice control, but on the other hand non verbal spellwork is part of the curriculum :P
<<

Haley

Haley
Haley

Post December 5th, 2017, 5:39 am

Grrarrggh wrote:So what percentage of each sale do you get?

This reminds me of whenever we walk around with bags from stores with their designs on them. We are basically giving them free advertisement, so shouldn't we get paid for it, lol? Not only do we not get paid for it, lol, sometimes we have to pay money to get the bags, lol. :)

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.

Return to Diagon Alley