Website Downtime - Moving host + new owner

<<

Snape

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post September 24th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Website Downtime - Moving host + new owner

Hi everyone,

Firstly, to introduce myself! I'm Snape, the new owner of HPF, hello! Big fan and also the webmaster of another large fan site so lots of experience with community forums. In this case, however, HPF has an amazing moderator and administrative team so you're already in great hands – I hope I can help in some small way; though the plan is to keep things as they are, so please rest assured.

This afternoon the website was down for about thirty-minutes while we moved hosting providers. The site is now back-up and I've confirmed all data was transfered successfully. Please do let me know in this thread if anything is broken; it's possible some of the permissions to do with uploading etc. need tweaking.

Please feel free to say hi or PM me if you need anything :)
<<

DarMonkey

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post September 24th, 2015, 2:19 pm

Re: Website Downtime - Moving host + new owner

Everyone please join me in welcoming Snape to the community. I am very excited for the opportunities that this change in ownership will provide the community. I know that Snape will be very dedicated and passionate in continuing to grow and build this wonderful community. Congratulations and welcome, Snape!
<<

Arabella

Arabella
Arabella

Post September 25th, 2015, 7:46 am

Re: Website Downtime - Moving host + new owner

Forum members can welcome Snape in this thread.

Thank you DarMonkey, for creating this site and all you have done for it. Snape, I'm looking forward to what you can bring to our table.

Return to Announcements