Mrs. Hikaru Hitachiin
Joined: May 29th, 2012, 9:02 pm
Location: In the Achievement Hunter office
Before you vote, please read the rules carefully.
If you have any questions, please contact a staff member.
1. You may only vote once for each category.
2. You must have at least 10 posts before voting.
3. Send all votes in a Private Message to Rosey678. Do not post your votes here!
4. Campaigning for votes is prohibited. Private messaging other users for votes is prohibited, as is e-mailing, harassing, bribing, blackmailing and begging. Violating this rule will result in you being ineligible to win any awards and your votes will not be counted.
5. All votes must be received before midnight on February 24, 2017.
6. You do not need to vote for all categories. You can leave categories blank if you do not want to vote for it.
7. You are not allowed to vote for yourself. For Category 20, however, you may vote for your own thread.
8. You may vote for the same person in multiple categories.
How to Vote:
1. Copy the categories below and paste them into a Private Message to Rosey678.
2. Put the following as the subject of the PM: Forum Awards Voting
3. After each category, write the username of the person you are voting for (or the topic/forum or link for the last two categories).
- Funniest Person
- Friendliest Person
- Wisest Person
- Most Informative (Harry Potter related)
- Most Informative (non-Harry Potter related)
- Most Helpful
- Most Opinionated
- Most Random
- Most Artistic
- Best Theories
- Best Forum Games Player
- Best Taste in Music
- Best Taste in Books
- MVP on Potter Forums for 2016
- Best Topic
- Best Forum
The winners of the 2017 Potterforums Awards will be announced on February 26, 2017.