FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Snapes memories

<<

Rosey678

Mrs. Hikaru Hitachiin
Mrs. Hikaru Hitachiin

Post October 8th, 2012, 8:14 pm

I cried...The place i really cryed was when he said always...
Gryffindor Prefect
<<

islam samir

Muggle
Muggle

Post October 14th, 2012, 5:20 pm

Snape is my favorite character in harry potter .........
<<

Ragnar Lothbrok

Azkaban Prisoner
Azkaban Prisoner

Post January 10th, 2013, 7:13 am

I really cant read all of those posts, but here's my opinion:
Scenes where great. Almost as I imagined them, really liked that part....all except the part where Lily had BROWN EYES ?!?!?!
-Turn to the page 394.

-You just.........................know

SRBI LUDACI EVROPSKI PRVACI!!
SRBI LUDACI POSTALI I SVETSKI PRVACI!!
<<

hayden_potter

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post January 23rd, 2013, 8:25 am

Re:

The Rite of Spring wrote:I noticed Harry the first time and I thought it was a little disturbing that Snape's there hugging Lily and poor, little, 15-month old Harry just had the most horrifying experience of his life, and no one's there to comfort him.

I think Snape would have comforted him, which explains why Harry was so calm when Hagrid found him...
<<

AnonymousMarauder

Squib
Squib

Post January 28th, 2013, 7:23 am

Re:

HermioneGranger2000 wrote:It was one of the best part of the movie when Harry Potter shows Severus Snapes memories. It makes you feel sorry for Severus Snape for not having Severus Snape to marry Lily instead of James Potter.

Not me, I think Snape deserved everything he got. He ruined his relationship with Lily, he treated Harry, Hermione, and Neville horribly. His acts were not selfless.
<<

Nucky Luciano

Heir of Slytherin
Heir of Slytherin

Post March 10th, 2013, 10:12 am

Re: Snapes memories

Battle for Hogwarts and Snape's Memories are my fav 2 scenes in HP movies.. Though they left out a lot but still you can know everything about Snape.. Loved it.. :D
I'll make you an offer you can't refuse
<<

Assassin

ANBU
ANBU

Post January 21st, 2015, 10:58 am

Re:

zengrenouille wrote:Honestly, the memories were handled a lot better than I expected, and I was surprisingly moved to tears in this part . . . that was really mostly because of the amazing talent of Alan Rickman. He is always so believable.

That being said, I would have a little confused if I hadn't read the books due to the disconnect between Lily's jump from Snape's best friend and James's girlfriend (and evenually wife.) I mean, Lily and James start on a friendly note, and we did get to see a little bit about how incaring he was when he ran through the hallway and knocked he books from Snape and Lily's hands. There was no more about his mean bahavior, nor how his (and other's) treatment of Snape led him to becoming Deatheater, thus forcing Lily to stray from his friendship and eventually into a relationship with James. Instead, it jumps right to the adult Lily and Jame kissing (in a scene where they clearly seemed to be alone, btw -- Snape had a really good and close view for what I'm supposing was stalking.)

I hope that all made sense. I know a few people who just watch the movies, and I hope I get the chance to see what effect this part had on them.

affected enough to give the books a chance.. :P
<<

Bucko

The Marauder
The Marauder

Post January 22nd, 2015, 12:31 am

Re: Snapes memories

Overall it was done well, with a few odd moments. (Snape in the rubbled house, for instance.)
>>>Image<<<
>>>>>>>>... the artist formerly known as APWBD1881.<<<<<<<<
Previous

Return to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows