FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Where do the Dursleys go!

<<

OlegEqualzName

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 10

Joined: December 27th, 2011, 6:57 pm

Post December 27th, 2011, 8:51 pm

Where do the Dursleys go!

They are mentioned to be brought somewhere, but where? After that there is no mention at all of them. I always wanted the Dursleys turning caring for Harry to some extent. Dudley even made a cup of tea which Harry misthought for a boobytrap and I thought it was a nicce change other than "we hate you ultimately but are too afraid to do anything against you but too damn prideful to accept you".
<<

Tomson

User avatar

First Year
First Year

Posts: 149

Joined: November 10th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post December 27th, 2011, 8:59 pm

They went with Hestia Jones and Dedalus Diggle, two members of the order.
Image
<<

Archdude

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 1

Joined: December 30th, 2011, 4:02 am

Location: Downers Grove, Il

Post December 30th, 2011, 4:06 am

This is a question of mine also. I thought one of these characters had their house burned down by the Death Eaters, who were looking for Harry. I think that Dirk Cresswell or Ted Tonks mentioned it in the book.
<<

Tomson

User avatar

First Year
First Year

Posts: 149

Joined: November 10th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post December 30th, 2011, 8:29 am

I'd love it if they ended up in some white trash trailer park.
Image
<<

Brian D. Boyd

Super Saiya-Jin
Super Saiya-Jin

Posts: 6860

Joined: December 4th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Location: I am everywhere and nowhere

Gender: Male

Post December 30th, 2011, 10:40 pm

Springfield Illinois, where nothing out of the ordinary ever happens. lol
Image

Sig made by Me

Find me on Twitter. HalfBloodBrian
Or Facebook. Name Brian Boyd
Or Skype. boydbrian1995
<<

Pirate

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Posts: 444

Joined: July 15th, 2011, 9:02 am

Post January 1st, 2012, 11:45 am

Everyone is clearly wrong. I took letters from each page of the book then I divided them by the letter Q which is an impressive magical letter and have discovered that they were transported directly to Cedar Pointer which is located in Sandusky Ohio.

Of course you don't have to believe me. Just reread your book and do the math yourself.

This math is not up for debate. You can neither confirm nor deny what I have said so this makes it a matter of fact. Only those who can close their eyes and drink 6 shots of rum and state out loud the alphabet in reverse while skipping every third letter 14 times without a single mistake can even imagine to find out which resort city they headed to after visiting Americas Rockin Roller Coast.
<<

RedWhiteBlueUSA

User avatar

Azkaban Prisoner
Azkaban Prisoner

Posts: 5722

Joined: June 20th, 2010, 12:24 pm

Location: Somewhere Cool.

Post January 1st, 2012, 2:05 pm

Florida... Everybody goes to Florida.
Image

Gryffindor Pride

I'd go insane for Luna

is proud to be a Granger

The best part about Gryffindor... We got Nole colors!!

I am a Jesus Freak. If you open your eyes you will see it all.
<<

Brian D. Boyd

Super Saiya-Jin
Super Saiya-Jin

Posts: 6860

Joined: December 4th, 2011, 10:30 pm

Location: I am everywhere and nowhere

Gender: Male

Post January 1st, 2012, 2:06 pm

Wizard of Waverly Place wrote:Florida... Everybody goes to Florida.

No, too humid for there taste
Image

Sig made by Me

Find me on Twitter. HalfBloodBrian
Or Facebook. Name Brian Boyd
Or Skype. boydbrian1995
<<

Tomson

User avatar

First Year
First Year

Posts: 149

Joined: November 10th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Location: The Netherlands

Post January 1st, 2012, 8:39 pm

Pirate wrote:This math is not up for debate. You can neither confirm nor deny what I have said so this makes it a matter of fact. Only those who can close their eyes and drink 6 shots of rum and state out loud the alphabet in reverse while skipping every third letter 14 times without a single mistake can even imagine to find out which resort city they headed to after visiting Americas Rockin Roller Coast.


I can do that after a whole bottle of rum, no big deal.
Image
<<

hpisamediocrebookseries

First Year
First Year

Posts: 191

Joined: December 14th, 2011, 5:16 am

Post January 2nd, 2012, 7:46 am

Tomson wrote:
Pirate wrote:This math is not up for debate. You can neither confirm nor deny what I have said so this makes it a matter of fact. Only those who can close their eyes and drink 6 shots of rum and state out loud the alphabet in reverse while skipping every third letter 14 times without a single mistake can even imagine to find out which resort city they headed to after visiting Americas Rockin Roller Coast.


I can do that after a whole bottle of rum, no big deal.


U never specified what size bottle, ldo. Could be one of those single shot plastic numbers
<<

hayden_potter

User avatar

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Posts: 1325

Joined: January 9th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Post January 20th, 2012, 10:31 am

Re: Where do the Dursleys go!

OlegEqualzName wrote:They are mentioned to be brought somewhere, but where? After that there is no mention at all of them. I always wanted the Dursleys turning caring for Harry to some extent. Dudley even made a cup of tea which Harry misthought for a boobytrap and I thought it was a nicce change other than "we hate you ultimately but are too afraid to do anything against you but too damn prideful to accept you".


After the Order members arrived to take the Dursleys away, they drove far enough away so that they would be out of harm's way should the Death Eaters arrive once Harry broke his mother's protective charm, and then were transported to a safe house with side-along apparition.

The safe house no doubt would have been under every known magical protection, such as the Fidelius Charm...
Image
Image
<<

jaynac2000

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 16

Joined: March 18th, 2012, 9:36 pm

Post May 15th, 2012, 7:25 pm

Can you imagine the Dursleys faces during the apparition.LOL That's funny
<<

Dark Knight

User avatar

Second Year
Second Year

Posts: 255

Joined: November 7th, 2012, 12:30 am

Location: Gotham

Gender: Male

Post December 14th, 2012, 12:27 am

into hiding in some concealed place i guess
"Ask not what your country can do for you but ask yourself what you can do for your country- President John F. Kennedy.
Image
Twitter: FantasyFilmNerd
<<

Nynaeve

Jennifer
Jennifer

Posts: 33710

Joined: May 30th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Post January 1st, 2013, 6:35 am

That's pretty much all JKR said, that they went into hiding. My guess is they ended up in the trash can because she didn't ever write anything more about them.
Image
Thanks Naz
<<

granger041

First Year
First Year

Posts: 141

Joined: March 27th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Location: Centerville, TN

Gender: Female

Post April 4th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Re: Where do the Dursleys go!

I would like to think something bad happened to them.
<<

kingirl89

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Posts: 991

Joined: August 5th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Post February 2nd, 2017, 6:06 pm

Re: Where do the Dursleys go!

Hmmm imagine if it was somewhere like the north pole.
Facebook
Harry Potter
Book Series
People also like Twilight, Harry Potter (film series) and other books.
<<

bery26

User avatar

Mrs. Harry Potter
Mrs. Harry Potter

Posts: 13163

Joined: December 21st, 2007, 5:24 am

Location: In my head

Post April 9th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Re: Where do the Dursleys go!

granger041 wrote:I would like to think something bad happened to them.


I actually have this headcanon that they were ok, but after the war ended it took several weeks or even months before either Harry asked the Order or they told him that the Dursleys were fine, they offer him to go visit them but he's like lolno. I imagine Dudley's the first one to make an attempt to contact Harry after the war, not the other way around.
Until the very end
<<

GinChaser

User avatar

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Posts: 1470

Joined: January 13th, 2017, 9:35 pm

Gender: Male

Post April 19th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Re: Where do the Dursleys go!

I can just imagine dudley trying to trap an owl to send a letter to Harry.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Wand: 12 1/2 " / Hazel/ Dragon Heartstring/ Surprisingly Swishy

Patronus: Horse(Dun in colouring)

Thanks dryad, you fantastic fish, you.

Return to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron