FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Who survived that you think should have died in the end?

<<

Ron4ever

Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Post August 2nd, 2007, 11:32 am

alypi1991 wrote:I don't know but i definately think Snape shouldn't have died. She killed off some of her best characters like
Snape
Bellatrix
Fred
Dobby :(

[spoiler]i really liked snape too, i always knew he was good, but i still couldnt really picture snape living after voldemort was defeated. idk i just couldnt really picture him going back to teach potions or something after all that..... i hate to say it but i think it was kind of fitting that he died, he wouldve hated it too when everyone worshipped harry after he defeated LV[/spoiler]
Bloody Hell!!

banner made by harrys_gal
<<

felix

Second Year
Second Year

Post August 2nd, 2007, 2:24 pm

kreachers the bomb, cant kill him, he got the rest of the house elves to rush after the death eathers with knives!!!!! :P :P :twisted: :twisted:
<<

Drich7

First Year
First Year

Post August 2nd, 2007, 2:34 pm

I obviously didn't want ne one good to die, but i think she made some good choices, but they were all sad.
<<

Bat-Snake

First Year
First Year

Post August 2nd, 2007, 2:35 pm

UMBRIDGE!!!! She deserved to die! Grrr! I think that Fred and Dobby should have lived though. Oh yeah, Tonks and Lupin too! Poor Teddy :( . I would have liked to see a bit more of a reaction from Voldy when Nagini was killed.
I'm quite an unlikely Slytherin!
<<

felix

Second Year
Second Year

Post August 2nd, 2007, 6:33 pm

yea that snake was like an extension of his peni.....er wand he had it around so much
<<

spoonerbaker

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 3rd, 2007, 6:06 am

I thought LV would kill Lucius. (He kept disappointing him.) And then maybe Draco would openly join Harry's side or something. I wouldn't have been sad to see Lucius go.

But didn't happen.
<<

Ech0Strike

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 3rd, 2007, 5:42 pm

I think Harry should of killed someone with the killing curse during the course of the book. Him and his friends were trying to be killed by everyone, and he kept casting stunning spells and disarming spells. Although at least towards the end he did cast the Cruciatus Curse at the Death Eater. It just would of been cool to see him get really pissed and actually kill someone while fighting.
<<

Vincent

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post August 3rd, 2007, 5:45 pm

I wouldnt
"Foolish Brother, If you want to kill me..then hate...Spite and survive Pathetically, Run and Run, and cling desperately to Life"
<<

Skellingtonboy02

Squib
Squib

Post August 3rd, 2007, 7:06 pm

i think mr weasley (if ANY weaslys) should have died instead of fred. its just so depressing. jkr so that he really was supposed to but she couldnt bring herself to actually doing it.
Sirius Black:
Escaped Azkaban
Avoided Demetors
Outwitted the Ministry
Killed by Drapery
<<

copperdude14

Parselmouth
Parselmouth

Post August 3rd, 2007, 7:13 pm

i would have liked to see at least another one of the DA members die besides colin, preferably ernine...stupid bloke.
ImageImage

<<

Soliloquy

First Year
First Year

Post August 3rd, 2007, 7:20 pm

Kreacher > Dobby. Sorry, I just like their personalities better (which is odd, since Kreacher's personality is pretty much crap to most people.) Kreacher also knew RAB, which is 10x cooler.

As for deaths, I would say:

- Andromeda (so Ted could live with Harry)
- Hermione's parents (dunno why, it just fits in the book for some
reason [s]it's because they're muggles :twisted: [/s])
- Pansy (total b*tch)
- Norbert (comes to save Hagrid, kills the giants, gets killed by Voldy :( .)

Shaft wrote:In all honesty, the way I picture it the golden twins are broken, so if Rowling was to kill the one of the twins, she should've killed them both or neither at all.

Well, that's the point of it... if both of the twins died, it wouldn't have been so tragic, right? George had to live with Fred's death and was forced to accept life as it was; he couldn't fear life as Voldemort feared death. What would come, would come.

I mean, if both twins died it would've been happier, but JKR was clever and didn't make it so. That's why the death was so terrible.
<<

Severus Severs

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 3rd, 2007, 8:19 pm

I honestly thought either Ron or Hermione should have died but not both, it would have been a great tragic moment if just after they had declared their love for each other one of them had died. Besides if Ron had died we would have gotten uber pissed Hermione. Who we all know kicks total ass. I'm willing to bet that she would have killed about 20 Death Eaters.
<<

hanoodles

First Year
First Year

Post August 4th, 2007, 12:27 am

all the muggles haha y they not die
ImageImage
<<

felix

Second Year
Second Year

Post August 4th, 2007, 12:57 am

asl LAWL
<<

tesla.of.hogwarts

Muggle
Muggle

Post August 4th, 2007, 3:49 am

Alina wrote:well, have you ever noticed that fred's the one who talks all the time, he's the funnier one. I mean,they're both hilarious but fred is the one that always starts the joke and then george just add to it to make it funnier. Well, at least that's what I think
I know exactly what you mean! Not that George dying would've been better...

She could have done us all a decency though and just killed off Percy instead. I mean, he was standing right there and everything...
I swear J.K. Rowling spied on me before she created Hermione.
<<

Monox D. I-Fly

Second Year
Second Year

Post December 4th, 2016, 11:13 am

Re:

Bat-Snake wrote:UMBRIDGE!!!! She deserved to die! Grrr!

This. And Rita Skeeter too.
[img "width=300" "height=200"]https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16002976_10208886764426670_7739876683284759546_n.jpg?oh=799d9d02dc2b6dae92fd06da59b25e8b&oe=591BC098[/img]
The Most Legendary Anti-Hero in Literature History
<<

Pensieve Seeker

Muggle
Muggle

Post February 13th, 2017, 10:59 pm

Re:

Alina wrote:yes, umbridge, but I also think that george should've died instead of fred, I always thought that j.k. liked fred more

http://hellogiggles.com/fred-george-wea ... e-origins/

Alright, now let’s do some fact-checking. King George III did suffer from several physical and mental issues and, while he was blind, his doctors never specifically wrote down anything about him being deaf. However, there are certain historians who believe the King dealt with progressive deafness.
As for Frederick, Prince of Wales, he died a few weeks after his 44th birthday.
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Third Year
Third Year

Post February 14th, 2017, 1:08 am

Re: Who survived that you think should have died in the end?

This is going to sound awful, but I think that George should have died along with Fred. I don't think that one should live and the other die. They're inseparable, and that's how it should be.
(he/she/they)
Previous

Return to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows