FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Scenes not on DVD

<<

Voldemorts protege

Squib
Squib

Post September 26th, 2007, 7:07 pm

Scenes not on DVD

In one commercial I saw for the movie it showed Mad-eye Moody walk down the aisle in his class and tell the students "CONSTANT VIGILANCE."
That scene wasn't in the movie, but I figured at least it would be on the DVD under deleted scenes, but it wasn't.
<<

GinnyX

Mrs. George Weasley
Mrs. George Weasley

Post September 27th, 2007, 3:32 am

Ugh, yeah, I saw a random scene on YouTube where Harry says, right before the Third task, about how, "It would have been nice if my friends had been here to see my body being dragged out of the lake." Not in the movie and not on the dvd...
There were also more parts of the scene where McGonagall teaches Ron how to dance that were not on in the deleted scenes. :(
<<

Kar

Auror
Auror

Post September 28th, 2007, 2:31 am

Movies will do that in previews, it's something I noticed. They will film a scene, not put it in the movie, but use it in the preview.
<<

GinnyX

Mrs. George Weasley
Mrs. George Weasley

Post September 28th, 2007, 2:57 am

Ugh, I hate it when they do that!!! It's because they'll create the preview months in advance, to pass around for promotional purposes, and they'll do it too early. Many times before the film itself is even finished.

There is another scene in GoF where they're all walking on the bridge. That was in the mvie of deleted scenes.
<<

KyuubiPandoraChan

Muggle
Muggle

Post October 12th, 2007, 3:20 pm

Oh, I must check out youtube now. Some deleted scenes were very nice. I like the part where Snape keep checking the carriages of any snogging activity. Haha.
Snape Is AwesomeSauce
<<

mynameiskerry_xo

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post December 29th, 2007, 1:20 am

Re: Scenes not on DVD

Voldemorts protege wrote:In one commercial I saw for the movie it showed Mad-eye Moody walk down the aisle in his class and tell the students "CONSTANT VIGILANCE."
That scene wasn't in the movie, but I figured at least it would be on the DVD under deleted scenes, but it wasn't.

That isn't under the deleted scenes, but it's definately on the bonus disc somewhere. Me and my sister watched the whole disc last night and I remember seeing it.
<<

SorcerersStone03

Muggle
Muggle

Post January 3rd, 2015, 2:19 am

It's no secret that there's dozens of scenes that haven't been released. There's a bunch of huge threads about this on other HP forums and several petitions to release them.

http://www.hypable.com/2014/07/11/harry ... ed-scenes/

GinnyX wrote:Ugh, yeah, I saw a random scene on YouTube where Harry says, right before the Third task, about how, "It would have been nice if my friends had been here to see my body being dragged out of the lake." Not in the movie and not on the dvd... :(

Nice catch. I don't think anyone else has ever brought that one up before. ButI assume you mean the 2nd challenge, right? :)

mynameiskerry_xo wrote:

That isn't under the deleted scenes, but it's definately on the bonus disc somewhere. Me and my sister watched the whole disc last night and I remember seeing it.

It's on the featurette "Reflections on the 4th film". I believe it also has a BTS shot of Rob kissing Katie on the cheek! :D
<<

Bucko

The Marauder
The Marauder

Post January 13th, 2015, 5:43 am

I'm sure they will appear on a remastered, special edition set, with so many hours of unseen footage available.
>>>Image<<<
>>>>>>>>... the artist formerly known as APWBD1881.<<<<<<<<

Return to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire