FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The complaints

<<

kingirl89

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post October 21st, 2017, 4:11 pm

The complaints

Anger Management Dumbledore - welcome to the trophy room, what happened to the antechamber with portraits with a fireplace the three other champions are standing next too.
Hermione's pink dress robes, did you ever remember Hermione's pink dressing gown she wore in her first year, she was wearing it when Harry and Ron were going out believing Draco was going to do a wizards duel. So she has worn pink.
Harry's dress robes were supposed to be green, oh because poor Daniel should've worn those contact lenses he was allergic too.
anyway if you've seen the photo of that sticker book I put on another board :lol:
Gryffindor Patil Twins, oh minor characters are in the same house and both wearing pink dress robes.
The maze well it didn't have creatures but still magical, not a Muggle hedge maze.
Facebook
Harry Potter
Book Series
People also like Twilight, Harry Potter (film series) and other books.
<<

MarsUltor

Fifth Year
Fifth Year

Post October 22nd, 2017, 4:59 am

Re: The complaints

I don't understand your points here. Do you complain or do you complain about complainers?

For myself, I love this movie. Certainly it has some absurd points and much worse than books. But this happens to every movie adaptation of books. For all its faults, Goblet of Fire was a great movie.
<<

ferfykins

Second Year
Second Year

Post October 22nd, 2017, 10:13 pm

MarsUltor wrote:I don't understand your points here. Do you complain or do you complain about complainers?

For myself, I love this movie. Certainly it has some absurd points and much worse than books. But this happens to every movie adaptation of books. For all its faults, Goblet of Fire was a great movie.

this
<<

Pensieve Seeker

Squib
Squib

Post October 26th, 2017, 4:37 pm

kingirl89 wrote:Anger Management Dumbledore - welcome to the trophy room, what happened to the antechamber with portraits with a fireplace the three other champions are standing next too.
Hermione's pink dress robes, did you ever remember Hermione's pink dressing gown she wore in her first year, she was wearing it when Harry and Ron were going out believing Draco was going to do a wizards duel. So she has worn pink.
Harry's dress robes were supposed to be green, oh because poor Daniel should've worn those contact lenses he was allergic too.
anyway if you've seen the photo of that sticker book I put on another board :lol:
Gryffindor Patil Twins, oh minor characters are in the same house and both wearing pink dress robes.
The maze well it didn't have creatures but still magical, not a Muggle hedge maze.

Return to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire