FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Favourite Part of the Movie?

<<

The Byrd

Squib
Squib

Post November 26th, 2016, 11:33 pm

Re: Favourite Part of the Movie?

Some interesting responses here. I'm surprised, and somewhat disappointed, that no one (from what I have read) said the scene at the graveyard towards the end. At that point, you know that the series is getting serious and shit is about to go down!
<<

harryfan95

First Year
First Year

Post November 29th, 2016, 2:42 am

The Byrd wrote:Some interesting responses here. I'm surprised, and somewhat disappointed, that no one (from what I have read) said the scene at the graveyard towards the end. At that point, you know that the series is getting serious and shit is about to go down!

Yup, I agree. The last twenty minutes or so of the movie were the only thing this movie was worth watching for.
"HARRY! DID YA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET A FIYA?" he asked calmly.
<<

The Byrd

Squib
Squib

Post November 29th, 2016, 10:50 pm

harryfan95 wrote:
The Byrd wrote:Some interesting responses here. I'm surprised, and somewhat disappointed, that no one (from what I have read) said the scene at the graveyard towards the end. At that point, you know that the series is getting serious and shit is about to go down!

Yup, I agree. The last twenty minutes or so of the movie were the only thing this movie was worth watching for.

I wouldn't quite go to that extent, though when you really think about it, the Goblet of Fire isn't really that great of a movie. It's still watchable though. I watched a fantastic review of it earlier that was reasonably critical of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WErDjHngu3o&t=87s
<<

Shadowed Light

Squib
Squib

Post May 18th, 2017, 7:59 am

I loved the entire graveyard scene. You could feel Harry's terror when Voldemort was torturing him. Dan did a brilliant job there and the actor playing Wormtail was amazing - I was screaming at my computer though "Your best friend's son Wormtail! How could you?" He was the reason Harry almost died that night and James and Lily kind of protected their son again even in death by buying him time - that was really sweet. I love James/Lily. They have got to be my favourite couple that's canon in the entire series. But my god that scene gave me the chills especially when poor Harry was trapped and just watching everything happen. I really was thinking "Harry you are the most noble prat ever! If you hadn't saved Pettigrew from Sirius then..." Gosh I hate Wormtail. I hate him more than Voldemort.
Previous

Return to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire