FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What was in this film in connection with DH

<<

KrazyMan

Second Year
Second Year

Post August 8th, 2008, 8:35 pm

What was in this film in connection with DH

JK said in an interview after seeing PoA there were parts of it that were related to DH. What were these??
<<

AnathemA

Fourth Year
Fourth Year

Post August 9th, 2008, 1:21 pm

One of them must be Peter Pettigrew owing Harry his life and that's why he killed himself in Malfoy Manor. First trip to the Shrieking Shack, because the second time is in DH so they know the path already, so it's kind of like Deja Vu.
Post Count = Number of Posts + 1
<<

zengrenouille

Head Unspeakable
Head Unspeakable

Post August 18th, 2008, 7:50 am

Do you have the exact quote? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I don't remember it. I have some ideas, but I want to see the quote in the exact context.
Banner by Yasmine
Faster, safer, more reliable, and with the same cool people: HPForums.org
<<

GinnyX

Mrs. George Weasley
Mrs. George Weasley

Post August 18th, 2008, 4:40 pm

zengrenouille wrote:Do you have the exact quote? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I don't remember it. I have some ideas, but I want to see the quote in the exact context.

She said it on the Prisoner of Azkaban dvd...

Alfonso had good intuition about what would and wouldn't work. He's put things in the film that, without knowing it, foreshadow things that are going to happen in the final two books. So I really got goosebumps when I saw a couple of those things, and I thought people are going to look back on the film and think those were put in deliberately as clues.

Somehow that quote got changed like a game of telephone into things like, "They foreshadowed two things from PoA that will be in DH." Everyone who asked what those two things are, couldn't remember the exact quote, lol.
<<

Simply Just

Mrs. Neville Longbottom
Mrs. Neville Longbottom

Post August 18th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Well then, at least we have our trusty Gin to give us the facts! :D
"Anyone can bring pen to paper. Only a true writer bleeds the ink." - Simply Just
"If there was no such thing as imagination, the bible would not have been created." - Simply Just
<<

zengrenouille

Head Unspeakable
Head Unspeakable

Post August 18th, 2008, 6:28 pm

GinnyX wrote:
zengrenouille wrote:Do you have the exact quote? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and I don't remember it. I have some ideas, but I want to see the quote in the exact context.

She said it on the Prisoner of Azkaban dvd...

Alfonso had good intuition about what would and wouldn't work. He's put things in the film that, without knowing it, foreshadow things that are going to happen in the final two books. So I really got goosebumps when I saw a couple of those things, and I thought people are going to look back on the film and think those were put in deliberately as clues.

Somehow that quote got changed like a game of telephone into things like, "They foreshadowed two things from PoA that will be in DH." Everyone who asked what those two things are, couldn't remember the exact quote, lol.

LoL . . . I remember that, actually. I would have never guessed that's what this thread was tallking about. Wow . . .
Banner by Yasmine
Faster, safer, more reliable, and with the same cool people: HPForums.org
<<

Pensieve Seeker

Squib
Squib

Post July 23rd, 2017, 5:54 pm

Re: What was in this film in connection with DH

I believe the foreshadowing is at 1:34 of this video clip.

Return to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban