FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hermione in this Movie

<<

LibrarianInTraining

Squib
Squib

Post February 1st, 2017, 8:47 pm

Hermione in this Movie

So let's talk about hermione in this movie. Did her character seem to change a lot starting with with this movie? Like when she explodes the bludger, acts upset about being called a mudblood, uses dumbledores line, knowing that talking to snakes, that kind of thing. Is there a reason why they started to change her character so much?
<<

torrent56

First Year
First Year

Post March 2nd, 2017, 10:58 pm

Re: Hermione in this Movie

LibrarianInTraining wrote:So let's talk about hermione in this movie. Did her character seem to change a lot starting with with this movie? Like when she explodes the bludger, acts upset about being called a mudblood, uses dumbledores line, knowing that talking to snakes, that kind of thing. Is there a reason why they started to change her character so much?

Definitely. This movie already shows how much the director and scriptwriter is promoting super Hermione as compared to the book Hermione that is not perfect. It only gets a lot worse in the next movie. I suspect the reason has something to do with the scriptwriter and his desire to promote Hermione because she was his favourite character.
<<

Haley

Haley
Haley

Post November 14th, 2017, 3:39 am

Re: Hermione in this Movie

I liked this Hermione. She had really out there bushy hair and bucked-teeth looking teeth, lol. Why did they have to go and make her look sexy, lol, in the later movies? :)

My Facebook: Haley Michelle Arida
My Twitter: @mcpon14

If anyone wants to add.

Return to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets