25%

Total votes : 4
<<

Hufflepuff7

First Year
First Year

Post July 16th, 2017, 2:54 pm

The Marauders

Which Marauder is your favourite and why?

Personally, my favourite Marauder has to be Prongs. His sheer determination to help his friend Remus with his "furry little problem" and the way he matured enough to earn Lily's heart is often overlooked due to the way he treated Snape (who deserved everything he got). James faced Voldemort without a wand in a tragic attempt to defend his wife and son, knowing full well that he would be killed in the process. James Potter was admirable, caring, and brave, with a heart so generous and pure that he never questioned his friends when they were in need, as seen when he became an animagus in just his fifth year at Hogwarts to help Remus through his transformations, and when he invited Sirius to live with him and his parents once he discovered how badly Sirius was treated at his own home. Many people tend to discard James and only remember him as an arrogant bully, yet I see him for what he truly was: a compassionate young man who risked his life for his friends and sacrificed himself in a desperate attempt to save his family, becoming an icon for his son, Harry, and guiding him through dark times.
Last edited by Hufflepuff7 on July 17th, 2017, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

MarsUltor

Second Year
Second Year

Post July 16th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Re: The Marauders

For me, it's Sirius but it is a bit biased because we don't know James enough.

I also like Remus a lot, I think I don't have to explain why I don't like Wormtail.
<<

Hufflepuff7

First Year
First Year

Post July 17th, 2017, 10:34 am

Re: The Marauders

I love Moony and Padfoot too :)

Return to Potter Polls