No votes

Total votes : 8
<<

GellertGPhoenix

Hogwarts Graduate
Hogwarts Graduate

Post March 31st, 2017, 11:44 pm

Level of obsession

Alright, so obviously I'm generalizing. You don't have to fit into these categories necessarily. Just rate your passion. 10 being obsessed, 1 being dislikes.

10- Sleeps outside movie theaters, is always the first to get the books, reads books daily, and needs them to survive, on the verge of believing magic is real... plus below.

9- Knows just about everything there is to know about Rowling's Wizarding world, has lots of collectibles, reads books more than once a year, circles life around Harry Potter, plus below.

8- Knows a lot, has lots of good theories and ideas, likes to learn more, regular Forum visitor, ideas are coming out their ears, and they express it in a variety of ways. Reads books more or less regularly. Plus below.

7- They might sometimes discuss HP topics with friends and family, and they maybe dressed up once or twice. They have read the books several times and know a fair amount. Plus below.

6- They might express their passion for the series in more subtle ways, write a fanfiction or two, smile when they hear a reference.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5- Just your average fan of a good book.

4- Following the crowd, but not truly appreciating the series for what it is...

3- Fake fan, maybe has it on their reading list.

2- Hasn't read, not a priority.

1- Dislikes
(he/she/they)
<<

SimplySpencer

Muggle
Muggle

Post April 24th, 2017, 4:04 am

Re: Level of obsession

I'd say I'm a 7.
<<

MarsUltor

Third Year
Third Year

Post July 4th, 2017, 1:07 pm

Re: Level of obsession

9.5 for myself, rounded it to 10. I don't believe magic is real but sometimes, I feel like I was living in the wizarding world with Harry. I feel sad for the loss of Cedric, Sirius, etc. sometimes after all these years.

Return to Potter Polls