FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Twitter?

<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post November 20th, 2016, 4:12 am

Twitter?

Is there a twitter for this account that posts and promotes the forum?
<<

curiosity

User avatar

Alchemist
Alchemist

Posts: 30561

Joined: November 1st, 2007, 3:52 am

Location: Pigfarts

Gender: Male

Post November 20th, 2016, 3:14 pm

Re: Twitter?

CursedChild wrote:Is there a twitter for this account that posts and promotes the forum?


No
Image
<<

Bucko

User avatar

The Marauder
The Marauder

Posts: 4983

Joined: January 6th, 2014, 3:40 am

Gender: Male

Post November 24th, 2016, 2:53 pm

Re: Twitter?

Would it be a good idea to explore an idea like this to promote the forum a bit?
Image
>>>Image<<<
Image
>>>>>>>>... the artist formerly known as APWBD1881.<<<<<<<<
<<

The Fifth Marauder

User avatar

Auror
Auror

Posts: 2077

Joined: December 9th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post November 24th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Re: Twitter?

Bucko wrote:Would it be a good idea to explore an idea like this to promote the forum a bit?


I think so. I'm not sure who would run it though?
Image
Image
Image
Image
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post November 26th, 2016, 1:10 am

Re: Twitter?

If able, i would totally help fun it. Im used to promoting forums and such!
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post March 18th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Re: Twitter?

So can we explore one of us running it? To get more members and traffic?

I would totally love to help and run it if no one would do it. I run a huge FALL OUT BOY twitter account and somewhat know how to get traffic and followers.
<<

Arabella

User avatar

Arabella
Arabella

Posts: 17203

Joined: June 18th, 2007, 4:21 am

Location: In my field of paper flowers

Post March 19th, 2017, 6:54 am

Re: Twitter?

We actually do have one but nothing was ever done with it. I was never sure what the point was.

CursedChild wrote:So can we explore one of us running it? To get more members and traffic?

I would totally love to help and run it if no one would do it. I run a huge FALL OUT BOY twitter account and somewhat know how to get traffic and followers.

Hey could you pm me specific ideas you have in mind for the twitter and a link to the FOB account? I'll put them up in the mod's section so we can discuss. I'm interested but not really sure how it would work or help.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Hufflepuff Prefect
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post March 20th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Re: Twitter?

Arabella wrote:We actually do have one but nothing was ever done with it. I was never sure what the point was.

CursedChild wrote:So can we explore one of us running it? To get more members and traffic?

I would totally love to help and run it if no one would do it. I run a huge FALL OUT BOY twitter account and somewhat know how to get traffic and followers.

Hey could you pm me specific ideas you have in mind for the twitter and a link to the FOB account? I'll put them up in the mod's section so we can discuss. I'm interested but not really sure how it would work or help.


PM'd you!

I think it would help get more traffic here and get more people to join and talk here on the forum. I would love to help get people joining, get the conversation going and start new conversations! :)
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post March 27th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Re: Twitter?

Any update?
<<

dryad

User avatar

la belle dame sans merci
la belle dame sans merci

Posts: 1671

Joined: August 11th, 2009, 1:56 am

Gender: Female

Post March 28th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Re: Twitter?

CursedChild wrote:Any update?


Arabella hasn't been online in a couple days, I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she can. :)
Image
Image
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post March 29th, 2017, 1:08 am

Re: Twitter?

dryad wrote:
CursedChild wrote:Any update?


Arabella hasn't been online in a couple days, I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she can. :)


ok! thank u!
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post April 3rd, 2017, 8:50 pm

Re: Twitter?

dryad wrote:
CursedChild wrote:Any update?


Arabella hasn't been online in a couple days, I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she can. :)


Do you happen to know if they posted on the group about asking about it?
<<

dryad

User avatar

la belle dame sans merci
la belle dame sans merci

Posts: 1671

Joined: August 11th, 2009, 1:56 am

Gender: Female

Post April 3rd, 2017, 11:42 pm

Re: Twitter?

CursedChild wrote:
dryad wrote:
CursedChild wrote:Any update?


Arabella hasn't been online in a couple days, I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she can. :)


Do you happen to know if they posted on the group about asking about it?


On the group? Do you mean have the mods discussed it? We have, but we were waiting to hear more info. If you PMed Arabella then we'll just have to wait until she's able to log on, then we can discuss further.
Image
Image
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post April 4th, 2017, 12:00 am

Re: Twitter?

dryad wrote:
CursedChild wrote:
dryad wrote:
CursedChild wrote:Any update?


Arabella hasn't been online in a couple days, I'm sure she'll get back to you as soon as she can. :)


Do you happen to know if they posted on the group about asking about it?


On the group? Do you mean have the mods discussed it? We have, but we were waiting to hear more info. If you PMed Arabella then we'll just have to wait until she's able to log on, then we can discuss further.


ok!
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post April 13th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Re: Twitter?

I think this person left. lol.
<<

dryad

User avatar

la belle dame sans merci
la belle dame sans merci

Posts: 1671

Joined: August 11th, 2009, 1:56 am

Gender: Female

Post April 14th, 2017, 1:59 am

Re: Twitter?

CursedChild wrote:I think this person left. lol.


Arabella hasn't indicated that she's left long term. She might just be busy irl right now!
Image
Image
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post April 19th, 2017, 12:57 am

Re: Twitter?

Maybe! Lol. Its been a month and getting antsy and want to know if I can create the twitter. I want to help the forum! :)
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post October 24th, 2017, 12:09 am

Re: Twitter?

*spongebob voice*

Almost One Year Later... LOL
<<

dryad

User avatar

la belle dame sans merci
la belle dame sans merci

Posts: 1671

Joined: August 11th, 2009, 1:56 am

Gender: Female

Post November 5th, 2017, 12:42 am

Re: Twitter?

Nearly everyone who would have a say in this is gone, so it's on pause at best. Sorry :(
Image
Image
<<

CursedChild

Squib
Squib

Posts: 71

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post November 9th, 2017, 12:25 am

Re: Twitter?

dryad wrote:Nearly everyone who would have a say in this is gone, so it's on pause at best. Sorry :(


LOL its all good. Unless I can make it and if people dont like it, I can always delete it. Right now is a big time for the HP fandom and this is the only "active" forum out right now.

Return to Help, Questions, & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest