FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Twitter?

<<

CursedChild

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 24

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Post November 20th, 2016, 4:12 am

Twitter?

Is there a twitter for this account that posts and promotes the forum?
<<

curiosity

User avatar

Alchemist
Alchemist

Posts: 29935

Joined: November 1st, 2007, 3:52 am

Location: Pigfarts

Gender: Male

Post November 20th, 2016, 3:14 pm

Re: Twitter?

CursedChild wrote:Is there a twitter for this account that posts and promotes the forum?


No
Image
<<

Bucko

User avatar

The Marauder
The Marauder

Posts: 4844

Joined: January 6th, 2014, 3:40 am

Gender: Male

Post November 24th, 2016, 2:53 pm

Re: Twitter?

Would it be a good idea to explore an idea like this to promote the forum a bit?
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2015 POTTERFORUMS AWARD WINNER: BEST THEORIES
<<

The Fifth Marauder

User avatar

Auror
Auror

Posts: 2040

Joined: December 9th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Gender: Male

Post November 24th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Re: Twitter?

Bucko wrote:Would it be a good idea to explore an idea like this to promote the forum a bit?


I think so. I'm not sure who would run it though?
Image
Image
Image
Image
<<

CursedChild

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 24

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Post November 26th, 2016, 1:10 am

Re: Twitter?

If able, i would totally help fun it. Im used to promoting forums and such!
<<

CursedChild

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 24

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Post March 18th, 2017, 12:55 pm

Re: Twitter?

So can we explore one of us running it? To get more members and traffic?

I would totally love to help and run it if no one would do it. I run a huge FALL OUT BOY twitter account and somewhat know how to get traffic and followers.
<<

Arabella

User avatar

Arabella
Arabella

Posts: 17203

Joined: June 18th, 2007, 4:21 am

Location: In my field of paper flowers

Post March 19th, 2017, 6:54 am

Re: Twitter?

We actually do have one but nothing was ever done with it. I was never sure what the point was.

CursedChild wrote:So can we explore one of us running it? To get more members and traffic?

I would totally love to help and run it if no one would do it. I run a huge FALL OUT BOY twitter account and somewhat know how to get traffic and followers.

Hey could you pm me specific ideas you have in mind for the twitter and a link to the FOB account? I'll put them up in the mod's section so we can discuss. I'm interested but not really sure how it would work or help.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Hufflepuff Prefect
<<

CursedChild

Muggle
Muggle

Posts: 24

Joined: June 2nd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Post March 20th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Re: Twitter?

Arabella wrote:We actually do have one but nothing was ever done with it. I was never sure what the point was.

CursedChild wrote:So can we explore one of us running it? To get more members and traffic?

I would totally love to help and run it if no one would do it. I run a huge FALL OUT BOY twitter account and somewhat know how to get traffic and followers.

Hey could you pm me specific ideas you have in mind for the twitter and a link to the FOB account? I'll put them up in the mod's section so we can discuss. I'm interested but not really sure how it would work or help.


PM'd you!

I think it would help get more traffic here and get more people to join and talk here on the forum. I would love to help get people joining, get the conversation going and start new conversations! :)

Return to Help, Questions, & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest